Target: Fox's 24 Seasons 1-7 are $14.99 (DVD)

blockbusterdude

CAGiversary!
Season 7 is also $14.99 even though it's not listed in the weekly ad. The sale price is clearly marked on the shelf. No price scanning needed. I bought mine earlier today.

6a01240b85cc45860e0123dde514ef860c-500pi

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, there's one used copy of Season 7 at my FYE that nobody's going to touch, and the coupon expires today. And no other seasons on Blu.

WOW!! It looks like Best Buy is one upping Target next week by pricing all seasons (1-7) of 24 for $13.99. This is the lowest I've ever seen 24 on DVD...

[quote name='blockbusterdude']WOW!! It looks like Best Buy is one upping Target next week by pricing all seasons (1-7) of 24 for $13.99. This is the lowest I've ever seen 24 on DVD...[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I have some GC's from BB that are burning a hole in my pocket! I've never seen the show so I'll definitely be getting Season 1 (at least).

[quote name='ssjmichael']Awesome. I have some GC's from BB that are burning a hole in my pocket! I've never seen the show so I'll definitely be getting Season 1 (at least).[/QUOTE]

you really only need seasons 1-3

[quote name='fart_bubble']you really only need seasons 1-3[/QUOTE]

Seasons 1-3 are the best, but the rest are watchable, especially compared to rest of what's out there.

bread's done
Back