Pinball Hall of Fame: Williams Collection $9.99 New/$8.99 Used @ Gamestop

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
Gamestop, along with other retailers, have dropped the price for Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection to $19.99 or lower (as noted) for both 360 & PS3 as listed below.

Gamestop does not have the game available online, but you can utilize the retail store availability with the links below. New price is $9.99, & the used price for both versions is down to $8.99 if you can find the game in store (a steal IMHO)

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (360)
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection (PS3)

Amazon currently has both the PS3 & 360 versions available online at a smooth $17.96, but the 360 version in currently as available for shipping in 2 to 4 weeks (but prior posts in this thread prove the wait to be much less...)

Walmart has the game in stock for both PS3 & 360. Both titles are at a $17.96 price point. Site to store can also be utilized if the game is not in stock locally & you want to save on shipping ;)

Other Retailers (360 Version)
Blockbuster $19.99
Meijer $19.99
Sears $19.99

Other Retailers (PS3 Version)
Blockbuster $19.99
Meijer $19.99
Radio Shack $19.99
Sears $19.99

Out of the 'other' retailers listed above, Radio Shack might be the best bet as they have the ship-to-store option available (too bad they only have the PS3 version in stock at the moment...)

Glad everyone found value out of the thread as well. If there are any retailers to add to the list, please let me know with a post or a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome game! I played it even yesterday, amid the thick of great holiday games. If you liked the wii version, you'll love this one. TOTAN!

[quote name='chess']Great game...well worth the $26 I paid for it.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Almost as good as having a real table, and I'm not even a hardcore pinball fan

Gah, I just bought it at GameStop for $30 three days ago...

...that said, this game is worth $60. Anyone who enjoys pinball will get at least as much replay value out of this as they would from any of the big-budget single-player games released.

[quote name='yyr']Gah, I just bought it at GameStop for $30 three days ago...

...that said, this game is worth $60. Anyone who enjoys pinball will get at least as much replay value out of this as they would from any of the big-budget single-player games released.[/QUOTE]

You should buy a brand new sealed copy from there (if possible... they may all be open/new by now) for $20 and return it using the $30 receipt you received from 3 days ago.

That said, I own the Wii version. Do the 360/PS3 versions have any extras that the Wii version doesn't?

Just got back from GS, used the GH Smash Hits I got from best buy a while back for $10 and traded it in for the $20 promo, and got Pinball for the $10 I paid for GH:SH. Thanks again OP!

One of the best games I've played and an incredible value. The Medieval Madness table alone is worth the $20.

In my local stores, games that are even new are not factory sealed.
They took out disks so people can't steal it anymore. I never bought games from Gamestop so I don't know, but do I get a factory sealed item if I buy new ones?

[quote name='PikaPichu']That said, I own the Wii version. Do the 360/PS3 versions have any extras that the Wii version doesn't?[/QUOTE]
Aside from the obvious (achievements/leaderboards), they include three more tables: "No Good Gophers", "Medieval Madness" and "Tales of the Arabian Nights" all in beautiful 1080p.

[quote name='crazy blain']One of the best games I've played and an incredible value. The Medieval Madness table alone is worth the $20.[/QUOTE]

Oh that's right that is on there..

Damn I might have to go and grab this then.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']In my local stores, games that are even new are not factory sealed.
They took out disks so people can't steal it anymore. I never bought games from Gamestop so I don't know, but do I get a factory sealed item if I buy new ones?[/QUOTE]
No, odds are you'll get a opened "new" game

Well, I do have one more title to trade in for $20, I might as well pick up this game. Its seems to be sparse though, I'll have to travel a bit just to get a copy new, dont even get me started on used.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Wh, what? What the fuck is wrong with Gamestop?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the display copies? Or does your GS gut every single copy and you see 10 cases for any given game?

[quote name='Link927']Are you talking about the display copies? Or does your GS gut every single copy and you see 10 cases for any given game?[/QUOTE]

I'm talking about NEW games according to Gamestop.
I saw a guy buying a game that is NEW and one of the workers told him to go and grab one of the boxes on the shelf. It will be great if they have sealed copies, but I just don't know how it works on Gamestop.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I'm talking about NEW games according to Gamestop.
I saw a guy buying a game that is NEW and one of the workers told him to go and grab one of the boxes on the shelf. It will be great if they have sealed copies, but I just don't know how it works on Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

It could be the last copy of the game, in which Gamestop gutted to use as a display copy. Im not sure if you're trying to say that all of the games at your gamestop are gutted, or if you're mentioning that gamestop will gut games to place on display, which is pretty common among all gamestops.

[quote name='Link927']It could be the last copy of the game, in which Gamestop gutted to use as a display copy. Im not sure if you're trying to say that all of the games at your gamestop are gutted, or if you're mentioning that gamestop will gut games to place on display, which is pretty common among all gamestops.[/QUOTE]

Oh alright. Seems cool then.
I got two local Gamestops but seems none of them have it. SHAME!

I hope Amazon PM this...

I just agree - I LOVED this game on the Wii. In fact it was one of the only reasons I kept my Wii as long as I did . . . thanks for the update. I can't wait to play a bit more "Funhouse".

[quote name='Link927']It could be the last copy of the game, in which Gamestop gutted to use as a display copy. Im not sure if you're trying to say that all of the games at your gamestop are gutted, or if you're mentioning that gamestop will gut games to place on display, which is pretty common among all gamestops.[/QUOTE]

It's still a terrible practice. In my opinion if they gut it, it should be considered used. I got the last copy of WET at my gamestop and it wasn't sealed, I didn't make to much of a fuss considering it was on sale and I took advantage of the $20 promo but still, it's a bad business practice. They could easily print out an insert for display copies like blockbuster does.

I look at it this way, if you listed a game on amazon that was opened but tried to pass it off as sealed you would have one pissed customer when the game arrived.

But back on topic, I've never heard of this game but since general consensus on CAG is that it's good I wouldn't mind picking up a pinball game for nostalgia sake so thanks OP

2 things,

i have always hated how GS opens everything.../agree with everyone on that.

but more importantly this game is PHENOMINAL, and i could play midieval madness for hours on end. if Amazon price matches, instant buy for me.

MULTIBALL MADNESS!

I know Amazon is probably aware of the price drop, but just in case I e-mailed them to let them know.
Hopefully they do PM. It's a great deal.

[quote name='AwRy108']Waiting on an Amazon price match.[/QUOTE]

+1. LOVE this game on the Wii and PSP but felt that $30 was too much for a couple new tables, especially since I've already bought the game twice.. will buy in a heartbeat if it drops on Amazon.

[quote name='Justin42']+1. LOVE this game on the Wii and PSP but felt that $30 was too much for a couple new tables, especially since I've already bought the game twice.. will buy in a heartbeat if it drops on Amazon.[/QUOTE]
Normally I'd agree, but the "couple new tables" are three classic tables, including arguably the greatest pin of all time in Medieval Madness. Not to mention how much better all the tables look.

Going from the Wii version to the 360 one I was initially concerned that I'd miss the Wii controls for this game, but I actually prefer the 360 ones now.

I love this company and wish they'd release some DLC. They had a contest a little while ago where they sent a gift to everyone who entered just because. Good guys.

I've had my eye on this for a while.

If they'd release The Twilight Zone as a DLC pack, I'd buy this in an instant. (Bally was a subsidiary of Williams.) EVEN if the Twilight Zone DLC cost more than the game itself due to licensing.

I'm more of a fan of modern tables than the older ones, unfortunately. I'd love to get some simulated Twilight Zone, Addam's Family, and Theater of Magic.

Looks like I have a reason to take advantage of that get $20 off anything promo. I've been waiting for this to go down, I LOVED it on the Wii. Thanks OP!

Thanks, I will be picking this up. I sold the Wii version because I rather have the high-res version with more tables earlier in the year.

I e-mailed Amazon for price-matching, but the response was not that cool. I knew about the fact that they don't do PM's and they said a lot of "sorry"'s on the e-mail.
I want this game so bad like really bad, but three of my local stores don't even have them.

I know they don't have such price-matching policies, but I know they do it time to time.
Relying on Amazon right now.

hmm $20 for a pinball game......maybe

wonder if i can get walmart to pricematch as their games are always sealed....i hate those unsealed and open gs boxes, it feels like buying a used game for full price argh!

[quote name='royce321']hmm $20 for a pinball game......maybe

wonder if i can get walmart to pricematch as their games are always sealed....i hate those unsealed and open gs boxes, it feels like buying a used game for full price argh![/QUOTE]

The game is also currently on the $20 trade in list so you can't lose.

I'll have to pick this up and upgrade my Wii version. I got the Wii version from amazon for like 15 bucks so spending a total of 45 (15+30) and own two copies made no sense. But now that its down to 20 I'll pick it up and give away my Wii version to my buddy. Thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='blitz6speed']The trophies on this game are pathetic. Its a retail game with a PSN trophy list and no platinum. nothankyou.gif[/QUOTE]
So... get it for your 360? The achievements are fairly challenging, but it's a satisfying 1000.

[quote name='simmias']So... get it for your 360? The achievements are fairly challenging, but it's a satisfying 1000.[/QUOTE]

I am about to get rid of my 360, i haven't turned it on since i got SF4 on PS3 and i have no reason to own it at this point.

bread's done
Back