NISA Store Game Preorders (Time and Eternity Limited Edition)

telepathy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
$64.99 Time and Eternity Limited Edition (Currently at less than 50% stock atm on site)

http://store.nisamerica.com/time-eternity-limited-edition

Posted a few hours ago, this Limited Edition Includes:
• Time and Eternity Limited Edition box
- Time and Eternity for PS3
- Full-color hardcover art book
- Time and Eternity original soundtrack
with jewel case
- "Double Vision" tear-resistant poster

media.nl

Looks okay I guess, figure worth mentioning if you don't mind the shipping.
And if it's like last time, might be able to get it through videogameplus.ca if they decide to pick up on this.

Oh, I guess it's worth mentioning but, I made this into a wiki in case I forgot something or if someone has something meaningful to add and I am not around to do anything

Everything below line is old!

================================================================

(BTW, any updates or new info will be bold for convenience)

Okay, I don't know if anyone knows or cares but they seem to have reprinted/made available the following games again:

$19.99 Ar Tonelico (PS2)
$29.99 Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica with Netherworld Harmony Set (PS2)

Also, they have opened up their preorders for sakura wars, so long my love now. They have made available the games themselves or for another $10, they're offering the ~Unforgettable Memories~ artbook (limited quantities) w/the game.

Release Date: March 30th

$29.99 Sakura Wars: So Long My Love (WII)
$39.99 Sakura Wars: So Long My Love (PS2) (Deluxe set including Artbook, Poster, JPN voice disc) (Sold out)
$39.99 Sakura Wars: So Long My Love ~Unforgettable Memories~ Collection (WII)
$49.99 Sakura Wars: So Long My Love ~Unforgettable Memories~ Collection (PS2) (Deluxe set including Artbook, Poster, JPN voice disc) (Sold out)

As a side note, it seems like they reduced the price of the WII version due to not offering deluxe packaging which might mean that they also miss out on JPN voice bonus disc, but nothing officially has been announced (though I haven't bothered checking yet).

NEW GAME ADDED TODAY FOR PREORDER (03-05-10):
What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 for $29.99
(Includes the first game as a bonus!)
http://www.rosenqueen.com/product.php?productid=16341&cat=0&page=1

Prices are all in USD if you didn't already know that.

There's reprints of the Atelier Iris games, (as well as grimgrimoire).

$29.99 Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana (PS2)
$29.99 Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny (PS2)
$29.99 Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (PS2)
$29.99 Grimgrimoire (PS2)

They have started preorders of Disgaea Infinite & Trinity Universe. No special version of Disgaea has been announced, but hopefully if I find anything, I'll post it (or someone else will post about it or something).

$19.99 Disgaea Infinite
$49.99 Trinity Universe
$59.99 Trinity Universe Collection ( Includes ~Trinity Universe Drifters Guide Book~ Hard Cover 8x10 inches 40 pages full color art book) (restocked this if you didn't get it initially)

New news (08-21-10):
http://store.nisamerica.com/Preorders/Atelier-Rorona-PS3-NISA-Exclusive-Set

Um new Atelier game called Atelier Rorona for PS3. $59.99
NISA Exclusive Set Includes:
- Atelier Rorona PS3
- Hardcover art book (32-page full-color)
- Atelier Rorona OST

media.nl;jsessionid=hlb5MvBMnYsK1MqyypDbwZsMLyNH5Jl3dwGgk2zDhmBDQqw96dpY0Qypjs2Hd6BYKLHG6c1xZhzkkGNmJ95Klg4v69YpszLThcdtvG1qfNqDkb7y7w3TvCnBcwtfncsX!835737524

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP, interested in Sakura Wars but I want that blasted JPN voice disc.

Will probably end up waiting on it, can't shell out $40 USD right now :cry:

[quote name='maigoyume']Thanks OP, interested in Sakura Wars but I want that blasted JPN voice disc.

Will probably end up waiting on it, can't shell out $40 USD right now :cry:[/QUOTE]

You don't have to spend $40 USD + shipping to get it from Rosenqueen. You can always pay your friendly neighbourhood retailer $44.99 CDN + tax if that is any consolation.

Well the PS2 version is the collectors edition. $40 for a RPG CE is cheap...

[quote name='Lockescythe']Hmm trying to decide on sakura wars, is there a code for discount shipping perchance?[/QUOTE]

Nope, and if you're looking at getting the artbook (the only reason to order from RQ) shipping is like $12. Any of the lesser options with cheaper shipping will be better acquired locally.

Personally I ordered both versions with 1 copy of the artbook (it seems to be the same book with either version) for ~$96 :bouncy: I don't deserve to be on CAG :lol:

[quote name='Lockescythe']Hmm trying to decide on sakura wars, is there a code for discount shipping perchance?[/QUOTE]

XD called it.

[quote name='ragnar14']Well the PS2 version is the collectors edition. $40 for a RPG CE is cheap...

Nope, and if you're looking at getting the artbook (the only reason to order from RQ) shipping is like $12. Any of the lesser options with cheaper shipping will be better acquired locally.

Personally I ordered both versions with 1 copy of the artbook (it seems to be the same book with either version) for ~$96 :bouncy: I don't deserve to be on CAG :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's not a bad thing mind you. btw, do they charge you for preorder? I haven't bought a preorder from them before.

Sorry I'm a bit sleep deprived today, but is So Long My Love and So Long My Love ~Unforgettable Memories~ different? I will probably go for the PS2 version for the bonuses...

[quote name='telepathy']You don't have to spend $40 USD + shipping to get it from Rosenqueen. You can always pay your friendly neighbourhood retailer $44.99 CDN + tax if that is any consolation.[/QUOTE]Not much of a consolation.................

Ah well, already spent too much last month anyways

I'm glad there's a separate item for an artbook-less PS2 version. That 10$ goes right to my Badman 2 preorder (Whenever that goes up)

[quote name='telepathy']The shitty part is that they for some reason don't have first class international as an option for shipping anymore (at least for me), so the only option is priority (which starts at $20) or UPS' shitty rates :[/QUOTE]

what the fucking fuck.

I am writing an email right now. they're pretty good at replying usually. they better have a good explanation!

I'll ask about the 5$ hardcover thing... weird.

Looks like too many Canadians were scamming them for free games :( Any dirtbag could easily get a 100% refund (shipping included) from Paypal on a 1st class mail order by simply stating that the package never arrived. Rosenqueen fixed that loophole the only way possible...

[quote name='ragnar14']Looks like too many Canadians were scamming them for free games :( Any dirtbag could easily get a 100% refund (shipping included) from Paypal on a 1st class mail order by simply stating that the package never arrived. Rosenqueen fixed that loophole the only way possible...[/QUOTE]

Is this what they told you, or just an hypothesis? Either way, that sucks. I only recently began buying games directly from them, too, ever since I was told they improved their shipping options to Canada. Back to Goombs, yeah.

It's just a hypothesis. But it's a reality of Paypal acceptance, and quite a rampant problem on eBay. If a shipper doesn't have a tracking number 99.99% of the time Paypal will award disputes to the buyer, regardless of any evidence presented during the dispute. I can't see any other reason Rosenqueen would kill all the services that didn't have tracking numbers...

However, if we complain enough we might get 1st class back. Seeing as they accept normal credit card payments, and this isn't a problem as long as they just block cheap shipping from Paypal users.

Sounds like a deal I'd jump on, if I weren't already ticked off with them

I bought one of those sets they were selling before christmas (the Makai Kingdom one with the extra swag), and they only sent about half of the swag I was supposed to get. They had the rest crossed out on the shipping form, in pen. It's been like 3 weeks now since I sent them an email asking what was up, without a response. Hopefully I'm the only one here who got the short end of the stick with them on that 'deal'.

@Bamm: You probably got shafted by the fact that they ran out of supply after a while on their bonus items. I ordered the Mana Khemia 2 set; That thing particularly said that it had limited supply of the soundtracks so i jumped on it pretty quickly. Unfortunately a lot of the bonuses they did have started running low on supply so they had to indicate it on their site that they were no longer offering certain items anymore. The shitty part was when I emailed them to see if i could confirm whether i was getting said items, they told me it was up to their distribution center since they don't know their own current stock (im guessing they get updated later, which is how they are able to remove bonuses).

@Icelight: Yeah, like i said, unless you go though goomba, or are willing to buy a lot of items at the same time, the shipping was not worth it.

Here's my reply:

Unfortunately, the shipping options are not determined by us, but by USPS. Prices have risen, and while we would have liked to provide First Class International Shipping, this pricing was not provided to us by them. We are currently working on this issue, and cannot guarantee as of yet whether or not this will become available. Should this become available, this will be reflected on the shipping page. We apologize for the inconveniences.

seems sincere enough but it wouldn't hurt to email [email protected] with your concerns, if we want reduced shipping in time for Sakura Wars.

[quote name='telepathy']@Bamm: You probably got shafted by the fact that they ran out of supply after a while on their bonus items. I ordered the Mana Khemia 2 set; That thing particularly said that it had limited supply of the soundtracks so i jumped on it pretty quickly. Unfortunately a lot of the bonuses they did have started running low on supply so they had to indicate it on their site that they were no longer offering certain items anymore. The shitty part was when I emailed them to see if i could confirm whether i was getting said items, they told me it was up to their distribution center since they don't know their own current stock (im guessing they get updated later, which is how they are able to remove bonuses).

@Icelight: Yeah, like i said, unless you go though goomba, or are willing to buy a lot of items at the same time, the shipping was not worth it.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like I got the crappy end of the stick then, since I specifically looked for disclaimers like that before I ordered and found none. Kinda sucks that they'd still charge the full price and send only a portion of what they were supposed to, even with orders made before they posted the disclaimer. It's unfortunately left me with a pretty unimpressed opinion regarding their business practices. At least it's good to vent and get that out :)

Yeah, the thing is I ordered from them a few minutes after I posted about it here. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it but I did. My only regret was not getting on one of the bundles w/the prinny psp sleeve.

I can confirm that cheap shipping is back. About 4$ per game, which is more than decent!

Now two questions remain:

- When will the Badman 2 preorders pop up?
- What the heck is the Atelier Iris 3 "hard cover"???

I think the hard cover sold out (as well as the atelier annie premium). I was really pissed since I saw that they were both available 1-2 days ago. I'll probably modify the OP to reflect that.

Don't worry about the Hard Cover, they just told me it was a glitch. As for Badman 2, they can't comment on its absence from the store... which COULD mean they're working on a special bundle!

Hey guys, bumping this thread for Sakura Wars (now delayed to March 30th)

Guess what? The premium PS2 edition is 5$ cheaper on gamestop.ca than it is on rosenqueen.com PLUS it's free shipping (from within Canada, so no extra taxes!)

I was on the fence about getting the regular or limited edition, this just sealed the deal for me. Basically, considering the extra shipping fee on rosenqueen, it's like getting the artbook for free!

On RosenQueen it says the artbook is exclusive to them. At least I think that's what it says, it's really confusing the way they have it. So just to clarify, EB is getting the normal art book, but RQ has the full colour one? >_>

Taken from RQ:

Platform: PlayStation 2 Publisher: NIS America, Inc. Genre: Strategy RPG ESRB: Teen Fantasy Violence Language Sexual Themes Includes: - Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love premium package for PlayStation 2 - Art book - Poster - Japanese voice over disc as bonus items - Sakura Wars ~Unforgettable Memories~ Hard Cover 8x10 inches 40 pages full color art book (Only Available at RosenQueen) *Once this item is sold out we will stop the preorder of this item.

There is an RQ exclusive artbook that is hardcover that comes w/orders from their site. EB doesn't get anything special, they're just getting the PS2 LE & the Wii SE of the game, that's it.

telepathy, the GS listing says a 40 page artbook is included. are you saying it is different from the Rosenqueen one?

That would make THREE editions of the same game on the same platform.................

[quote name='jeffx']Hey guys, bumping this thread for Sakura Wars (now delayed to March 30th)

Guess what? The premium PS2 edition is 5$ cheaper on gamestop.ca than it is on rosenqueen.com PLUS it's free shipping (from within Canada, so no extra taxes!)

I was on the fence about getting the regular or limited edition, this just sealed the deal for me. Basically, considering the extra shipping fee on rosenqueen, it's like getting the artbook for free![/QUOTE]

Sold for me, no shipipng fee? No customs? Win, thanks for the tip. I was seriously on the fence as well.

[quote name='jeffx']telepathy, the GS listing says a 40 page artbook is included. are you saying it is different from the Rosenqueen one?

That would make THREE editions of the same game on the same platform.................[/QUOTE]

Do u mean this listing?
http://www.gamestop.ca/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=243271

That's just the standard Limited Edition available everywhere else. Now, if you are actually interested in the hardcover artbook (The Sakura Wars ~Unforgettable Memories~ Hard Cover 8x10 inches 40 pages full color art book) it might be worth it, but if you are just interested in the game, then GS is a far superior deal for the reasons stated earlier in the thread.

OK OK OK I get it now, I see, I see. RQ has _TWO_ artbooks. The 'standard' one and an extra, hardcover one.

So I ran some tests and both "regular" PS2 versions come out to EXACTLY 50$ canadian, whether from GS or RQ. I will go with GS since they delivered my Lunar SSH LE promptly (March 3) and in perfect condition. I also won't risk paying customs, and I'll get free shipping for SMT: SJ by putting both on the same order.

Sorry for the false heads up!

well, technically, ordering from RQ means u have 2 pay about $50 USD + $12 shipping + potential customs shenanigans, but I think hardcover artbooks are always worth it.

Is the hardcover artbook the same book? If it is, I think I'm fine with a regular one if it means I save customs and currency conversion tbqh. Pretty bad month for me this month already so gotta save a couple bucks. :)

Ah, ok, I think I understand the whole art book thing now. I'm still on the fence about this one though. I figure if I'm getting the limited edition, I might as well go all out and order from RQ, even though I'm sure I'll get charged duties again. MK2 cost me over $70 after all was said and done.

I'm a sucker for extras. If I end up buying it, I'm leaning towards RQ. :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back