Any CAGs in Western New York???

Hey pdnguyen1989, I just found out about this site last week. I'm over in Amherst.

Too bad I didn't join last month, haha. Missed out on some nice Sam's Club deals.

What's up guys. I'm over in Jamestown. Has anyone here ever been to the local game store in Fredonia? I can't remember the name of the place and have't had time to head up there. Just wondering if anything there was worth the trip.

The name of the place I was thinking of is Gamerz Haven. I guess they moved to Dunkirk. Has anyone ever been there?

Amherst here myself. Be cool to find some up for trades, or if you know B&M deals.

Heck I'd pitch a few bucks at anyone letting me borrow fallout3/borderlands dlc dvds ;)

There's nothing worth the trip at gamerz haven, although I haven't been there in a while. I'm in Fredonia currently but originally from Amherst

I live in the Rochester area, but visit both Buffalo and Syracuse weekly.
Aside from the Super Flea, Buffalo doesn't seem to have much to offer when it comes to indie game shops.

I'm in Rochester too. I get around mostly on the east side if the county, going from Chili all the way east to Victor.

Monroe County CAGs, keep your eye on the Sears in Irondequoit Mall. They have a HUGE collection of games there that are just a little over priced. If they come down a notch, it'll be a great place to do one stop shopping.

All local peeps can always feel free to PM me.

Cheers!

[quote name='SaintTJ']The name of the place I was thinking of is Gamerz Haven. I guess they moved to Dunkirk. Has anyone ever been there?
gam.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've been there good stock

I'm in Batavia. We have an indie game shop called Game Players Unlimited, there is one in Brockport too. Its alright.

bread's done
Back