* Hannah Montana
* Coraline
* Seven Pounds
* Saw V
* Dragonball
* Observe and Report
* Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, those $14.99 Blus would be good to PM to Target with that special item that shall no longer be mentioned...

How is the blu-ray transfer of Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels? I own the DVD, and even though I love the movie it looks and sounds pretty terrible. Does anybody know if the BD is any better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fight Club
Gladiator
Heat
Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
Braveheart
Batman: The Dark Knight

Great chance to get Gladiator and Braveheart if you missed out on them on black Friday on amazon for the same price.

I wonder how Heat is on Blu Ray too, same with Lock, Stock.

[quote name='karkyco']Fight Club
Gladiator
Heat
Braveheart

Great chance to get Gladiator and Braveheart if you missed out on them on black Friday on amazon for the same price.

I wonder how Heat is on Blu Ray too, same with Lock, Stock.[/QUOTE]

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Heat-Blu-ray/753/ - for Heat review

[quote name='Organ Donor']Braveheart on blue-ray is mine.[/QUOTE]

Might want to check into Braveheart before buying it. I have no personal knowledge, but I've read that the transfer to Blu-Ray is horrible.

Edit: Oops. I meant Gladiator. Bravehart is supposed to be a really good transfer.

[quote name='karkyco']Fight Club
Gladiator
Heat
Braveheart

I wonder how Heat is on Blu Ray too, same with Lock, Stock.[/QUOTE]

Actually Braveheart and Gladiator (SAPPHIRE EDITIONS) were $10 during BF on Amazon. My friend and I both ordered those movies.

Still a good deal for some CLASSIC films that should belong in anyone's collection.

[quote name='AceBB6']Actually Braveheart and Gladiator (SAPPHIRE EDITIONS) were $10 during BF on Amazon. My friend and I both ordered those movies.

Still a good deal for some CLASSIC films that should belong in anyone's collection.[/QUOTE]

I know, I bought them for the $10 each (and sent in the $10 MiR hoping they will honor it despite it being only for brick and mortar stores, apparently).

But they would be $10 plus tax this week as well, but at target NOT at Best Buy, though YMMV applies on this...

Grabbed Sons of Anarchy S1 Blu-Ray for $26.99 on bestbuy.com.

The description reads "full-screen" however. Anyone familiar with this show know if it's filmed in widescreen HD?

That's what I thought and am thinking the bestbuy.com description may just be fuck up. Amazon shows that it's filmed in widescreen with a ratio of 1.78:1

For anyone keeping score, the Family Guy/Simpsons/24/How I Met Your Mother deal applies to ALL seasons.

Sons Of Anarchy is in fact widescreen. Target, WalMart, and Amazon all have it listed as such.

Thanks OP

I picked up Fight Club on Blu-Ray and Sons of Anarchy Season One (which I can confirm the back of the box says 1.78:1 Widescreen).

I heard a lot of negative review regardin the digital nosie reductiona nd quality of the GladiatorBluray ?

Any advice...I really like to watch this movie on bluray...

Also some said thetarget might have gladiator and braveheat for $10 ...is it in bay area...

bread's done
Back