H: Kingdom Come Deliverance (PS4) & W: Farcry 5, God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Assassin's Creed Origins, Wolfenstein II

horns456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
UPDATED: 5/3/18

All games are adult owned with mint disks, manuals and cases unless indicated. Codes are included where listed, but it's best to confirm in witting if you want the code or not.

I am more then willing to ship first so long as you have a higher rating then me. If your rating is below mine, then you ship first. These are common CAG rules. Feel free to make me offers, but there are some offers I am not going to bother replying to...so no offense. Shipping is US only. Shipping outside of the US requires additional costs.

PS4 (have)

:ps4: Bloodborne

:ps4: Dark Souls 3

:ps4: Killzone Shadow Fall

:ps4: Kingdom Come Deliverance

:ps4: Metal Gear 5

:ps4: PES 2015 (sealed)

:ps4: The Witcher 3

PS3 (have)
:ps3: Demon's Souls
:ps3: Killzone 3
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles

Want List:

PS4 - Farcry 5, God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Assassin's Creed Origins, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SativaSam']CML again please for Demon's Souls and Assassin's Creed II.[/QUOTE]

I just sold AC2 and I am still waiting for Demon's Souls to arrive. It might be a a week before I decide to part with it.

[quote name='Denzalo']Can you CML for White Knight Chronicles? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I looked, but there wasn't anything that caught my eye. Maybe another time.

bread's done
Back