Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundle (360) $29.84 at Amazon

Thanks OP I just picked up a bundle. I had picked up that rock band 1 guitar bundle from buy.com a few weeks back and cant stand that guitar so I'm going to sell that one on ebay now. I really didnt know there was that big of a difference between GH and RB guitars.

The game alone today is $14 shipped with amazon prime for the 360. I might just pick that up since this is probably the lowest it is going to get.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']The game alone today is $14 shipped with amazon prime for the 360. I might just pick that up since this is probably the lowest it is going to get.[/QUOTE]

prolly the lowest its gonna get for a while man

How's the world tour guitar?

Bought the GH5 bundle in August and it's crapping out on me already. Randomly disconnects with fully charged batteries, and the fret buttons will randomly stop working, requiring me to take out the batteries then put them back in because when that happens it won't let me hold down the xbox button to turn it off.

Wow, I've been trying to dump a bunch of these locally for the last few weeks for $30-40 and no takers...Amazon will probably move a ton for $30.

[quote name='nekromantix']How's the world tour guitar?

Bought the GH5 bundle in August and it's crapping out on me already. Randomly disconnects with fully charged batteries, and the fret buttons will randomly stop working, requiring me to take out the batteries then put them back in because when that happens it won't let me hold down the xbox button to turn it off.[/QUOTE]

The GH4 guitar is a bit different than the GH3 Les Paul. It is, however, more familiar than the RB Stratocaster if you prefer the thick neck and fret buttons. The strum bar doesn't click though.

Honestly, for ~$30 this is pretty nice.

IMO the Les Paul is the perfect game guitar, then the wired x-plorer. I have one of these and it's not bad, it's better than the RB guitar, but maybe not quite as good as the RB2 guitar...they improved on that one.

Are there any Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundles for the PS3 around? Closest thing I could find was that GH3 Bundle.

[quote name='fucherios']Are there any Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Bundles for the PS3 around? Closest thing I could find was that GH3 Bundle.[/QUOTE]

gohastings amazon store says they're selling the bundle new for 28.99 + 3.99 shipping.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Damn, I was hoping it would click like the Les Paul.[/QUOTE]
It clicks, its just not as loud as it is on the les paul or xplorer

... and sqeaks annoyingly throughout the strums. I tried the the WD-40 and the q-tip trick and it didn't work at all. I even tried putting paper between the strum bar and the body in different spots while strumming and nothing stopped it. It's pretty loud too sounds like a frickin cricket.

[quote name='nekromantix']How's the world tour guitar?

Bought the GH5 bundle in August and it's crapping out on me already. Randomly disconnects with fully charged batteries, and the fret buttons will randomly stop working, requiring me to take out the batteries then put them back in because when that happens it won't let me hold down the xbox button to turn it off.[/QUOTE]

I upgraded from WT to the GH5 guitar. I like the GH5 guitar a bit better. The strum action just felt better and the solo/tap section was also modified.

On a related note, I saw the World Tour Drums at Target on clearance for $25 and in the store as of Sunday, 1/3. This was in Central Islip (NY). There was only one left and the box was a little beaten up and in a shopping cart.

bread's done
Back