I had sex today! I AM A OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolve11

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
picture.php

"Is it normal to not be able to finish your first time? After a solid 30 minutes of sex I couldn't finish, and it wasn't just the condom because she tried to finish me off with her mouth after."

HIDE YOUR (WO)MEN!

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I think I'm going to throw up while watching this Mythbusters episode about making a candle out of earwax.[/QUOTE]
That was probably the nastiest thing they've done so far. They could barely even stand the smell.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']:rofl:

Ok, I did have the Chronicles but that's just embarassing.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, that shit was hilarious.

I couldent finish either my first time after 45 mins of sex, I thought something was wrong with me......but their wasent she was just a whore and I was her first white boyfriend (she was white also, she prefers black guys) needless to say she was loose as a goose

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that LinkinPrime is the reason DarthPuma began posting in the OTT.

I know it is going to be tough, but man am I hoping the Cowboys can pull through next week and knock the Eagles out of the postseason. The Cowboys really have played them well both times and their defense has finally started to show up in December/January.

[quote name='pimpster4183']you shoulda slang it to her raw and you wouldn't have that problem[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Really he is still a virgin if he ain't fucked no bitch sans rubber. :cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Tastes like the pizza sauce is sweeter or something, but it's still pretty bad. Should have gotten Jet's.[/QUOTE]

Disappointing their new formula still sucks. My fiance and I were thinking about trying it.

I don't know if I ever tried Dominos before. I think the only chains I had (a handful of times each) is Pizza Hut and Papa Johns.

[quote name='Maklershed']My favorite part about Orgazmo - Chasey Lain :drool:[/QUOTE]
She was one of the best in her prime, now she is some sort of junkie and looks terrible.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']:rofl:

Ok, I did have the Chronicles but that's just embarassing.[/QUOTE]

Ehh you'z guys.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I can't believe somebody his age had trouble finishing. Especially considering it was his first vagoo expedition.[/QUOTE]

Very loose or got off and went limp quick....

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I know it is going to be tough, but man am I hoping the Cowboys can pull through next week and knock the Eagles out of the postseason. The Cowboys really have played them well both times and their defense has finally started to show up in December/January.[/QUOTE]

This is going to be a weird wildcard weekend. Both NFC games are going to be rematches. And a 3rd one is likely in the AFC. Not sure where Houston gets seeded against Baltimore if the Jets lose. The Bengals may play starters longer, given they could play for the 3 seed.

[quote name='Poor2More']I couldent finish either my first time after 45 mins of sex, I thought something was wrong with me......but their wasent she was just a whore and I was her first white boyfriend (she was white also, she prefers black guys) needless to say she was loose as a goose[/QUOTE]

What are you trying to say? :roll:

[quote name='TheRock88']Wow, he stole his hair style and clothes from one of Bowser's idiot cousins in the Super Mario Bros movie.[/QUOTE]:lol:

I bought Killing Floor and Ghostbusters as my last steam purchases. In total I got:

Audiosurf
Braid
Riddick
GTA4
Lumines
Max Payne bundle
Stalker 1, 2
Street Fighter IV
Killing Floor
Ghostbusters
Mass Effect

Not bad for a little more than 50 bucks. I won't need to buy any games for a good while.

[quote name='manthing']:whistle2:| @ all the lurkers posting[/QUOTE]

I tend to bring out the best posters.... Enjoy the movies when you get them.

[quote name='Rocko']Just went 22-1 in Derail. :cool:

Need to use the ACOG with the sniper now. I hate that. :|[/QUOTE]

How's that backlog coming? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back