19.99 Medieval II Gold WALMART YMMV

baz8771

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Saw Medieval II Gold at walmart today for 19.99. Much better deal than the 35 for the steam copies and you get physical media. Dunno if this was widely known or not but I thought I'd give you guys a heads up! In Erie, PA, by the way.

Actually should be in the Walmart thread and may not be a deal as a quick google search shows you can get it at the same price from Best Buy, Gamestop and Amazon (you may have to drill down to get the Prime eligible shipping) altough it may be a Walmart deal as they still are $28 on their own website. Possibly a price drop that hasn't spread to everyone as of yet.

It was 19.99 when I checked the price at a Walmart near me (33162) during Black Friday.

The game(s) are GREAT.

I definately recommend anyone who likes Risk type empire building to pick it up.

Nothing like zooming in and seeing your fully armored Knights slam into an enemy unit, lances drawn, at full charge.

Death and carnage everywhere, awesome :)

I picked it up yesterday and to my gaming soul it was terror... I stayed up till 2:30am before I realized it. 7am came early today..

bread's done
Back