InFamous Stunt HELP!

BennyWii

CAGiversary!
I am stuck on Stunt number 17 "Right Back At Ya" (Take down an enemy by blasting his grenade back at him.) I already beat the game, can anyone tell me where/if there is a good place to find grenade throwing enemies? I am hopeful it is somewhere in The Warren District? Thank You!

[quote name='BennyWii']I am stuck on Stunt number 17 "Right Back At Ya" (Take down an enemy by blasting his grenade back at him.) I already beat the game, can anyone tell me where/if there is a good place to find grenade throwing enemies? I am hopeful it is somewhere in The Warren District? Thank You![/QUOTE]

I have heard that it becomes much more difficult once you have beaten the boss of the second island--and that that fight is actually a good opportunity to do so.
Take a look at these forum discussions about it:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/infamous/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-49750092&pid=942025

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=infamous&thread.id=17501

Even if you clear out that whole first island there should be some Reapers standing by the tunnel that led to the first boss; try them.

Go to the upper left corner of the Warren. You'll find a dust man on a walk way. (I think it's near some of the smoke stacks.) Anyway, keep him cornered on that walk way and use your shield as cover. After a few minutes, he'll throw a grenade. Aim your shockwave towards the building and at the ground. This will make sure the grenade doesn't go flying. Also, be sure to give the guy ONE shock beforehand, so he's weak. I tried for days to get this stunt, and this got it on the first try.

Actually, just found a video. Good luck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5afkfVmH1lY&feature=related

No I have 288/350 blast shards. I am in the middle of my second playthrough on hard and I am debating on using a guide and starting all over or using a guide and going back to my old save and looking at every location...again.
I went through the trophies for this game all wrong (When I started playing i didn't care about trophies, now I do.) I beat it first time as evil Cole -medium difficulty now I am playing on Hard as good Cole, I didn't finish the stunts before a beat the game, I didn't track my blast shards, ect.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Thomas96']did you find all the shards? I got like 2 more to find... and I cant find them to save my life.[/QUOTE]

Did you look a top the tall skyscraped at ground zero. (It's not visible on radar as blue dot.)

[quote name='Thomas96']did you find all the shards? I got like 2 more to find... and I cant find them to save my life.[/QUOTE]

I was missing 2 myself-- they were the skyscraper at ground zero (as said above), and one near the top of the police station on the warren.

Both of them were too high from the ground to ping. Hope that helps.

The only other one that people tend to miss is on the east of the neon district south of zeke's place. Ride the train tracks south until you pass the first rail station. Look to the left and there should be part of a dock in the water- there is a shard at the end of the dock. A lot of people miss it because it's too far from land to ping as well.

Yeah, i still have some stunts left to do too. Man, i couldn't do the blast three guys off a building using a single blast wave. Mainly because you can't find three damn bad guys on a roof close together :(

and the shards, sigh, i lost track of them... i have to play the game again someday, great game.

[quote name='Serpentor']Yeah, i still have some stunts left to do too. Man, i couldn't do the blast three guys off a building using a single blast wave. Mainly because you can't find three damn bad guys on a roof close together :(

and the shards, sigh, i lost track of them... i have to play the game again someday, great game.[/QUOTE]

It's easiest to get that stunt on evil mode, because there's a side mission where you find about 15 guys on a roof, so you just unleash random shockwaves until you get it. But if you're looking for a way to get it after finishing the game, check the top of the extremely tall round building in the Neon. (Close to place the first mission with the food was.) There's 3 reapers that are up there. If you can manage to get them together, one shockwave should do it.

[quote name='Access_Denied']It's easiest to get that stunt on evil mode, because there's a side mission where you find about 15 guys on a roof, so you just unleash random shockwaves until you get it. But if you're looking for a way to get it after finishing the game, check the top of the extremely tall round building in the Neon. (Close to place the first mission with the food was.) There's 3 reapers that are up there. If you can manage to get them together, one shockwave should do it.[/QUOTE]

Thumbs up dude, thanks!

I did that stunt after a few tries. If you go to the dock (that i mentioned above in the shard post), and then run back to the train station place- there will be 5 guys there. 3 on one side, 2 on the other. Shoot them all once (if playing on normal) and then blast them. If you blast them just right all of them will land on the ground and die.

If you fail, jump in the water and start again. I recommend starting from Zeke's house before you try- or who knows where you will pop-up.

bread's done
Back