RC Willey Wild Web Wednesdays - 9/29 Iron Man 2. $8.95 DVD/$14.95 BD.

thelonepig

CAGiversary!
Feedback
530 (100%)
9/29 Update: Either people are starting to catch on to this deal or they're bringing in less stock. I can't update from work any more, so no more early morning updates. That means that by the time I get home, the movie is usually sold out (like today, if you're in Utah). The same thing happened a few weeks ago with Prince of Persia. If anyone is interested in taking over the thread and that can update in the morning, let me know.

I don't expect this to be the most popular thread on the forum, but for those of us with an RC Willey nearby (www.rcwilley.com, located in California, Idaho, Nevada and Utah) there is a great deal to be had nearly every on random Wednesdays. I'll try to keep this thread updated.

The price is ALWAYS $8.95 dvd / $14.95 bluray.

Bluray Link (single disc version)
DVD Link

Deal doesn't appear to be online yet, so keep on the lookout. www.rcwilley.com

FAQs:
The prices are usually only good for online orders.
There is no shipping option, just in-store pickup.
Limited to one per customer.
RC Willey does not accept manufacturer coupons.

Past Deals:
5/19/10: Valentine's Day
5/5/10: Tooth Fairy
3/24/10: Twilight New Moon
3/17/10: The Princess and the Frog
2/24/10: The Time Traveler's Wife
1/20/10: Up (DVD only)
1/6/10: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
12/30/09: G-Force
12/16/09: Angels and Demons
??/??/09: Push
??/??/09: Up
??/??/09: Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
??/??/09: Monsters vs. Aliens
??/??/09: Transformers
??/??/09: Valkyrie
??/??/09: Quantum of Solace
??/??/09: Marlie and Me
??/??/09: Bedtime Stories
??/??/09: Star Trek
??/??/09: State of Play

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal is available online, do they only do ship to store, or can they ship anywhere in the US?

I'm at the checkout prompt but I don't want to create an account if it won't work.

edit: NVM...went through the checkout process and it's only for store pick up :whistle2:(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Deal is available online, do they only do ship to store, or can they ship anywhere in the US?

I'm at the checkout prompt but I don't want to create an account if it won't work.

edit: NVM...went through the checkout process and it's only for store pick up :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

reading not a strong point? lol jk but it says they don't ship anywhere. which sucks cause i wanted this

I just ordered this, going to go pick it up after I stop at some other places. I've never been to RC Willey before! Going to take the $3 coupon and see if there's anything they can do with it, but I'm happy with the price either way. Thanks for posting, OP.

Updated with a new offer (finally!). As always, should be good for Wednesday only. The bluray pricing is now live. I imagine DVD will follow soon.

Bump for tomorrow's deal. Not quite as good as the $10 coupon at Target as this appears to be the single-disc bluray, but not a bad deal otherwise.

bread's done
Back