Music Video Games Twitter Contests Coming

BShea

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys,

If you don't know from my blogs and my signature, I'm the National Music Video Games Examiner for Examiner.com. I've been in the position for about 3 months and I've decided I want to start doing a few Twitter contests to boost traffic on my pages.

I already have the first couple of prizes (granted they are pretty small at this point). But in order for it to be worth it for me, since many of the prizes will be paid for out of pocket for me, I need more followers on Twitter and more subscribers/traffic on my Examiner page (link in sig).

Right now, I'm shooting for a magic number of 175 followers tonight for more to be revealed about the prizes. I will tell you that right now both prizes are music video game related and both are Xbox 360 related.

If you want to help boost the prizes to be better, follow me on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/bpshea or subscribe to me by going to my Examiner page (once again, link in sig) and subscribing.

tl;dr - Follow me on Twitter to get a chance at some GH/RB prizes, plus you'll help make the prizes better!

Thanks guys and hopefully we can get some freakin' sweet prizes soon!

Brian Shea

bread's done
Back