Nyko Wand+ (3rd party Remote with Wii Motion Plus built-in)

crunchewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
This is pretty nice, although I am wondering if it would actually be a bit of a problem for the swordplay games in Wii Sports Resort since the remote is no longer extended in length by the add-on, and thus might not be as comfortable to hold with two hands (which I find helps me a lot in the swordplay games). Still, never having to remove/put on, nor lose, the Wii Motion Plus attachment is certainly a bonus. Does anyone know if the current Nyko Wand can fit into a Wii Wheel? I like the Wii Wheel for Excitebots and even Mario Kart.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/07/nyko-wand-is-a-full-wii-motion-plus-replacement-smashing-throu/ note: fixed the link

I own a regular Wand but not a Wheel. But just by judging it compared to the size of the regular Wiimote, it probably will fit. The only thing that I can see being a problem is the battery cover. It uses one of the bulkier rubberized ones that Nyko sells with the battery packs so it sticks out a little. That was actually a bit of a problem i had getting it into my lightguns. If you don't mind taking it off though, it should fit fine.

bread's done
Back