Want to win a DSi signed by Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma?

sevast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Want to win a DSi signed by longtime Zelda producer Eiji Aonuma? I'm in a kotaku contest where I can win that DSi, a $1000 gift card, and more. If you help me win the kotaku contest and I win, I'll give you a chance to win the DSi from me!

Go here:

http://kotaku.com/5441513/the-eleven-zelda-fan-finalist...

Vote for MichaeltheGreat's entry "When You Die Pamphlets".

Do one of the following 2:
-Enter by replying to this topic: Vote for MichaeltheGreat's entry "When You Die Pamphlets" and reply to this post that you voted for me. If you do this, I'll put your name in twice (two chances) to win.
-Enter by email:Vote and email [email protected]. Their email subject should be "I voted for Michael" and put your full name in the email. I'll put your name in once for the DSi (one chance). If you have friends vote and they want to give you their chance, have them write "I give my chance to at ".

You can vote at kotaku once per day. But you can only enter my contest once. Vote everyday because if I don't win, there is no DSi contest!

-Post in a forum or send me an email by 5am Mountain time January 11th, 2010. (I posted this in more than one forum)
-Don't cheat. Don't find ways to circumvent Kotaku's one vote per day rule!
-If things happen beyond my control, everything is void. (if I win but somehow don't get the prize, I can't afford to buy you a prize. I'll insure the package but if it gets to you broken and the post office won't pay, I won't relace it. Just saying if the improbably happens, I'm not some rich company that can fix the problem).
-I'll have a couple trusted people help me randomly pick the winner in an open process. Any suggestions for trusted people? Maybe a forum mod?

--Can we post this to more message boards?
Sure, the email option would be open to anyone. I'm also posting this to more than this board.

--What if you don't win?
Then you just wasted another 5 minutes on the internet. Like that's any different than normal.

--Can we trust you?
I'm not very well known here, but I've got a good rep elsewhere. Let me know if you want references.

--Will you ship the DSi worldwide?
Can't promise the fastest shipping, but yes. It will have to be sent trackable so that people can see I really shipped it.

--Is this really in the spirit of the contest?
By making it a vote, Kotaku made this a popularity contest. Also the spirit of the contest was to bring "converts" to Zelda. Nintendo wants cheap advertising for Zelda Spirit Tracks. Well, I'm definately doing that. In fact, I'm still doing that with this post. I'm sure the other entries are social networking too!

Well aren't you the sneaky one.

I voted, but you've got a long way to go man (percentage-wise anyway).

Sorry but the guy who made armor and went out to a train station is probably going to win. Not that those aren't nice brochures but I mean, that guy is epic

I voted for you, but at this point I'd shit a brick if you won. Good luck, though. I'd like a chance to win a DS...¬_¬

Voted for ya. lolz mah favorite before you even did this was the train guy, kotaku kinda gave him an unfair advantage though I think, by putting him at teh top and listing his pics early on before they opened the voting up.

I think it woulda been better if they hid voting percentage until the end.

good luck mang.

Voted, as most people have said though I don't see you coming back and beating the train guy. Sorry I don't think we're gonna be enough to get you up there.

[quote name='kirby145']Sorry but the guy who made armor and went out to a train station is probably going to win. Not that those aren't nice brochures but I mean, that guy is epic[/QUOTE]

Exactly... and IMO, I'd rather give the prize to someone like that than someone who had to bribe people to win.

bread's done
Back