Looking for: PSN cards ($2/5/10/20/50)

Byakurai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
Looking to get PSN credit while Sony's still doing the Spend $100, Get $20 Back promotion.

Have:

400 Ms Point card
1,600 MS Point card
4,000 MS Point card
1 year Xbox Live
Various DLC codes
$20 3DS Nintendo credit.

Will trade for equivalent amounts as applicable. Asking $50 PSN credit for 1 year of xbox live

PM me and let's make this happen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the (soon-to-be) engagement. Let's get you on that plane. :cool:

Interested in ...

XBOX:
Indigo Prophecy
Phantom Dust

XBOX 360:
Perfect Dark Zero (Sealed)

Stuff to be added/sorted:
Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition

Possibly interested in ...

PS3 game collection
GS preorder items

Sort out PS3 game collection and GS preorder items and I'll be back to offer $ for the lot.

[quote name='nCogNeato']Congrats on the (soon-to-be) engagement. Let's get you on that plane. :cool:

Interested in ...

XBOX:
Indigo Prophecy
Phantom Dust

XBOX 360:
Perfect Dark Zero (Sealed)

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition

Possibly interested in ...

PS3 game collection
GS preorder items

Sort out PS3 game collection and GS preorder items and I'll be back to offer $ for the lot.[/QUOTE]

Alright I'll add my PS3 collection in a few hours once my roommate's awake. As for Demon's Souls, I'd prefer holding onto that one for at least another week or two until Atlus sends out my replacement strategy guide.

Will update first post with GS items and such as I find them.

Kai,

Totally missed that you are going to be proposing! Congrats in advance, that's awesome!

Incidentally, I know how this feels. I parted with most of my favorite video games several years ago for the ring itself!

Anyway, very cool man. As much as it stinks to part with stuff that you're a fan of, I'm sure you'd agree that it's totally worth it. :)

PlayStation Two (All titles complete unless otherwise noted):
.hack//Mutation
.hack//G.U. Vol 2:Reminisce
Persona 3: FES

Price total on these?
congrats and good luck.. not all marriage are that great.. I know cuz im married myself

[quote name='y2jd']PlayStation Two (All titles complete unless otherwise noted):
.hack//Mutation
.hack//G.U. Vol 2:Reminisce
Persona 3: FES

Price total on these?
congrats and good luck.. not all marriage are that great.. I know cuz im married myself[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up :lol:

Persona 3: FES may be spoken for to a friend in town, but as for the other two..
Mutation $15
GU Volume 2 $11 (Disc needs to be resurfaced as there is one noticeable scratch and a number of minor scratches. Oh, the joys of buying used from gamestop)
Shipping $4 (USPS first class + delivery confirmation)
for a total of $30 even

[quote name='MikeBastard']Hmm, I wonder what PS3 or possible Blu's you have left to list...[/QUOTE]

Gah! You're right. I'll put those up later tonight.

Only bluray I have is Survival Program: Battle Royale 1 & 2

He might be able to knock down the prices a little bit if done through me, since amazon takes about a 15% cut (but refunds $4 of shipping costs)

[quote name='Byakurai']He might be able to knock down the prices a little bit if done through me, since amazon takes about a 15% cut (but refunds $4 of shipping costs)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I may like some of those games, but the prices are way to high.

Can I get a price for these?
Final Fantasy VII Sephiroth wall scroll
Disgaea Custom Soundtrack (preorder bonus for 3, I think)
Ninja Gaiden Hayabusa statue
KK Slider plush (new in bag)
Some Animal Crossing plush (Looks to be a dog in a guard uniform carrying a spear.. or something)
Final Fantasy VIII ArtFX Diabolus statue (Winspan is ~18 inches, still in box)

Thanks, and congrats on the proposal.

I can't guarantee anything since he's trying to get as much as possibly towards a motorcycle, but it's worth inquiring on individual titles.

And he keeps all of his games complete and in as pristine condition as much as possible.

I really want this game but I have no cash but I do have games here is my list
I can get some stuff from goozex if you want

HAVE
Broken ipod video(black) needs new hard drive
(360)
Oblivion game of the year(it comes in the collectors case with the book but no coin)
GTA IV (blockbuster case)
Red faction guerrilla
Burnout paradise
The force unleashed
red faction guerrilla
(psp)
ALL SEALED EXCEPT FOR SOCOM BUT I NEVER PLAYED IT
Secret agent clank
Grand turismo
God of war Chains of olympus
socom fire team bravo 2

Pc
world of war craft
lego Indiana jones

[quote name='Mashu009']How much for the dj max crew edition? very interested[/QUOTE]

PM'd with response.

Last couple orders all shipped out with DC numbers to those that requested. I still don't know why I haven't gotten around to updating my list with PS3 games :\

Also, found a small stockpile of Cross Edge at best buy for those interested.

Next two packages all ready to be shipped out. Ar Tonelico 2 , Valkyrie Profile DS guide, and MGS: Twin Snakes to one and CV: Portrait of Ruin to the other.

Complimentary PS2 discs added too.

And I just got a package from my Ayumi out in Japan. She sent me one of the Final Fantasy XIII elixirs. I got a mini figurine of Sazh Katzroy in it :D

[quote name='battousai11']find anything>?[/QUOTE]

There's some nice stuff in there, but unfortunately nothing that really catches my eye (more than money >_>)

I tried to PM you, but your PM inbox is apparently full. I'm interested in these PS2 titles:

Devil Summoner
Skygunner
and possibly The Bouncer

Any idea how much you'd be willing to part with these for? :) Please send me a PM.

[quote name='Josh1billion']I tried to PM you, but your PM inbox is apparently full. I'm interested in these PS2 titles:

Devil Summoner
Skygunner
and possibly The Bouncer

Any idea how much you'd be willing to part with these for? :) Please send me a PM.[/QUOTE]

Make offers :D

bread's done
Back