New Game Store in Seattle - Another Castle

Santorum X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Well, it's actually located in the Shoreline/Edmonds area, but has anybody else been there yet? It's fairly new, about two-three weeks old, and the guys running the shop are real cool and welcoming. They mostly specialize in older games but have a good share of PS3/360/Wii stuff as well (used and new). It's cool that they accept trade-ins for older games and consoles at fair prices, but given more if taking store credit.

Good prices, nice staff, and good selection of newer titles—I'll be sure visit there whenever I get the chance.

There were a bunch of 10% off used games coupons for this place at Whrilyball the other week. I've been meaning to stop by there next time I'm up in Edmonds.

[quote name='gamingninja']you have an actual adress for this place or the cross streets at least[/QUOTE]

23303 Hwy 99, Edmonds, WA 98026

[quote name='Santorum X']23303 Hwy 99, Edmonds, WA 98026[/QUOTE]
Can't be any worse than the joke of a store in burien. I'll try to check it out next time I'm in the puget sound area.
Thanks for the heads up.

I checked this place out with a friend the other day. Not too bad, nice and unobtrusive staff, cool old school game posters all around, but is kinda skimpy and the prices aren't all that much better compared to Pink Gorilla/Godzilla. If they can beef up their stock then they can be a contender to the other game stores in the Greater Seattle-Metro Area. :)

Just wanted to update. I stopped by there today and their selection has grown and is filling out quite nicely. The prices aren't too bad depending on what game you're interested in so in both categories I mentioned last month they've improved upon. I'd say in a couple of months they should be a real contender in the area. :)

Thought it was great that these guys worked an email plug during The Men's Room on KISW. Got to check them out.

Thanks for the heads up. Gotta check this place out. Anyone that had older games as a priority around here is high on my list.

Anyone know how these local video game only stores tend to fare? There's one store I see all the time on Aurora across the street from the Oak Tree shopping center but I've never gone in there. The video game store in Greenwood near Gordito's went out of business a while back.

bread's done
Back