Giving away 4 free flower psn codes CONTEST OVER WINNERS ANNOUNCED CHECK OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The email you get when you win says the codes expire on February 1st :eek:

Offer valid only to those U.S. and Canadian residents with a PlayStation®Network ("PSN") account. This Code is good for one PSN account to redeem the entitlement to download the Flower game for the PlayStation®3 system via the PlayStation®Store. Code expires February 1, 2010. Once you redeem the Code, however, the entitlement permits one download of the Flower game before or after the expiration of the Code.

[quote name='bs000']The email you get when you win says the codes expire on February 1st :eek:

Offer valid only to those U.S. and Canadian residents with a PlayStation®Network ("PSN") account. This Code is good for one PSN account to redeem the entitlement to download the Flower game for the PlayStation®3 system via the PlayStation®Store. Code expires February 1, 2010. Once you redeem the Code, however, the entitlement permits one download of the Flower game before or after the expiration of the Code.[/QUOTE]

ok kewl never bothered to read the email

I've been lurking for a while but I don't think I was registered long enough. Plus as a collector I almost never sell or trade my games. Any chance I can still get in on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back