R.I.P. AFF25 coupon, we hardly knew ye... - BACK FROM THE DEAD!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Well, we actually knew ye pretty well, but I guess all good things must come to an end.

This is not a time to be sad or angry, but a time to celebrate the life of AFF25 and how he touched us all.

Thanks for the good run, EB!

candlelight-vigil.jpg

poor code, worked to death by hoards of cheap games. i had no part n its demise, havent bought a used game in many months, and never used code. still, was looking at some deals. oh well.

So is EB rolling back all of the features that drove us to go there?

No tax? Nope, now there's tax

25% off PO? Nope, not anymore

Free shipping? Can this be next?

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']dang, i shoulda used it at least once! (kicking myself in the a$$)[/quote]

I am in the same boat. I had not been using it because I didn't want to waste it on small stuff, and now it is gone. Oh well, life goes on.

Dear AFF25,

We both knew this time would come. I know you've probably heard it before, but it's not you, it's me. I've used you repeatedly, sometimes in ways some may call inappropriate. But you became an addiction to me. I'd take advantage of you, sometimes up to three times a day, and you just stayed there blindly while I was lost in my own bemusement of how I ravaged you. How can one past that opportunity up? I'm just one man, dammit! But now I have seen that this could never have lasted. I will cherish the time we spent together, and who knows perhaps we will end up together again someday? But for now, I must see other deals and you will be just a memory to me.

OSH

[quote name='WildWop']So is EB rolling back all of the features that drove us to go there?

No tax? Nope, now there's tax

25% off PO? Nope, not anymore

Free shipping? Can this be next?[/quote]

Yep, it's gone too. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. I guess they don't want my business any more. :?

Doh! Man I loved the AFF25 code and free shipping. Taking away those two will severely cut down on my orders from ebgames.com Oh well.

Here's hoping they put out a new 25% code before too long.

It's back! I just added pre played games to my cart, entered the coupon, and it took 25% off. Hurray :D :mrgreen: \:D/

wait the free shipping doesnt apply if you use the AFF25 code. Ah crap i knew gary coleman would'nt let us have it that easy. The midget from below

PPLAY15 and SAVER stacked isn't THAT bad I guess...

I still filled out the survey at the end of my order and complained about it though.

That was so smart of eb to take the code away and then put it back out. they got all you guys that never used it to rush in and buy something as if this code is the return of the king or something. they'll get twice as many sales today than the day before the took it away.

'our records show you have already used the maximum number' bah.

oh well, i need to stop buying games anyways.

bread's done
Back