Korean version PS3/XBox 360 games

estofan

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know if the Korean version of PS3/XBox 360 games have full English in them all the time?

I sometimes see Korean versions being offered on sale at Play-Asia (for example, this week, PS3's Wolfenstein is only $19.90). I would buy one at that price but I don't want to end up with a game I can't enjoy because of language issues.

I tried emailing Play-Asia to ask but they don't know if it has English for sure or not.

Thanks!

usually it in the details under dialogue or language but best bet would be if you don't leave it be cause you'll end up regretting ....but that game should be cheap now try ebay

naruto was the bogus
I played it earlier but third class game.
5.gif

I live in Korea but I have yet to buy any games here. I sometimes look at the Korean shops online and they are full price. I don't get it. Foreign websites like YesAsia or something sells Korean games much cheaper.

[quote name='estofan']Thanks for the replies! I guess I better be safe than sorry than and not order it.[/QUOTE]

Upon looking I can tell you for sure most games are in English and simply have Korean subtitles. Especially the ones made in Western countries.

some games for example call of duty modernwarfare 2 korean version is just the same as usa version, but the manual is in korean~

This thread looks dead, but I will try to help anyway.

Basically, it's case by case. I have Alpha Protocol and Wipeout HD (on disc), and both are Korean Version and both are ALL English. That said, not all games are like this.

I recommend you go to Yongsan and ASK before you by. The boxes say it on there, but its in Hangul (don't know if you can read it...I can't). They will tell you if you ask.

Hey, I'm living in Korea now and like the people above stated it is a case by case scenario.

The games I own:

Tekken 6 - English version except for the manual
FIFA 11 - English version except for the manual (the online code doesn't work, though. Thanks again, EA..)
Condemned 2 - English version except for the manual
Super Street Fighter IV - English version except for the manual
Deadly Premonition - Japanese version with manual in Hangul

I hope this helps a little. If there is a certain title you are curious about, drop me a line and I'll see if I can find out.

[quote name='brokenpavement']Hey, I'm living in Korea now and like the people above stated it is a case by case scenario.

The games I own:

Tekken 6 - English version except for the manual
FIFA 11 - English version except for the manual (the online code doesn't work, though. Thanks again, EA..)
Condemned 2 - English version except for the manual
Super Street Fighter IV - English version except for the manual
Deadly Premonition - Japanese version with manual in Hangul

I hope this helps a little. If there is a certain title you are curious about, drop me a line and I'll see if I can find out.[/QUOTE]

Where in Korea? I am currently studying at Yonsei and learning to speak Korean. Decided to stay only 3 months instead of my original planned 6. However I will be back in Korea sometime next year. :)

[quote name='Ninja Twin']I'm after Bioshock 1 Xbox 360 Korean version. Do you know any place online where I can order it? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Where are you located? I'm in Korea now, I may be able to dig it up...would take a little bit of time though...a couple of weeks maybe.

[quote name='starscream1101']Where are you located? I'm in Korea now, I may be able to dig it up...would take a little bit of time though...a couple of weeks maybe.[/QUOTE]

Edit: NVM..Picked up a bunch of em in Seoul.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back