- - - - -

Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

#1561 Jay   Free and Fearless CAGiversary!   1605 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:24 PM

Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3)
Condition: Used
Subtotal: $ 19.95
Shipping: $ 4.99
Total: $ 24.94

You can get a used copy at gamestop.com for 22.67 with coupons cag16 and saver.
http://www.gamestop....aspx?sku=930307

#1562 Spyder187   Scratch & Sniff! Banned   2473 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:38 PM

Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3)
Condition: Used
Subtotal: $ 19.95
Shipping: $ 4.99
Total: $ 24.94

You can get a used copy at gamestop.com for 22.67 with coupons cag16 and saver.
http://www.gamestop....aspx?sku=930307

Don't forget to add that GS has CREDIBLE and RELIABLE customer service as well.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#1563 rawrker   Supreme Llama Tickler CAGiversary!   1117 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:14 PM

Don't forget gamestop.com's habbit of selling mutilated discs and generic casing without instructions!! Then spending gas money to go down to a B&M to exchange it, if they have copies that weren't abused by whoever traded them in.

#1564 rawrker   Supreme Llama Tickler CAGiversary!   1117 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:20 PM

I don't think there's a need to be facetious about it. He's never claimed to "forget" to add shipping. He's admitted a number of times, including a page back, that he feels he gets more traffic this way. If you feel it's wrong, contact the mods and Cheapy. People claim they have, and nothing has been done. So, either they don't feel anything is wrong, or as a number of you have claimed, he is paying Cheapy. Either way, he's gonna continue doing it.

As far as the deal goes, as someone else mentioned, the headset really isn't that good. I actually picked it up by itself from GDD way back, probably around the time they started. I think I paid like $10 total, so it was definitely worth it, but at this point, they are better options for those looking for a cheap BT headset.

Agreed and don't forget...people who complain the most should already know that the prices displayed don't include shipping yet they act surprised every time. When some other threads list prices like gogamer.com they are never included with shipping or tax. This isn't any different.

#1565 bigdaddybruce44   Murders & Executions CAGiversary!   13295 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

bigdaddybruce44

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:46 PM

Seriously?

#1566 romodome   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   332 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:54 AM

Seriously?

Yes, seriously. I can WALK into a gamestop and get another copy if they send a great copy and dont they only send complete copies. If I wee to get a mutilated copy, I just walk into a gamestop (who doesnt work/live near one) and get a perfect copy. Plus, knowing that it doesnt support drfrielgood feels good (pun intended). Now stfu and dont defend your pimp...again.
Testes

#1567 sherisdoppel   The Eye in Shadow CAGiversary!   1019 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

sherisdoppel

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:52 AM

Seriously?

I do not like Gamestop in many ways so I don't shop from them, but there was one time I ordered four used games from their online store.
One arrived with the Blockbuster black rental case, one arrived within poorly conditioned case and one game did not work.

I contacted Gamestop customer service and without a hassle or charge they sent me cases in very good conditions and a working disc. Plus, they sent me an extra game, "Bioshock (360)" as a courtesy for the trouble.

I know sending an extra game for such hassles is rare or even zero from happening, but that was my experience with them and I was pretty happy at the end.
whitespace

#1568 bigdaddybruce44   Murders & Executions CAGiversary!   13295 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

bigdaddybruce44

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:53 AM

I do not like Gamestop in many ways so I don't shop from them, but there was one time I ordered four used games from their online store.
One arrived with the Blockbuster black rental case, one arrived within poorly conditioned case and one game did not work.

I contacted Gamestop customer service and without a hassle or charge they sent me cases in very good conditions and a working disc. Plus, they sent me an extra game, "Bioshock (360)" as a courtesy for the trouble.

I know sending an extra game for such hassles is rare or even zero from happening, but that was my experience with them and I was pretty happy at the end.

Don't get me wrong. I don't necessarily have much against GS. It's just funny to see someone say on these forums that they are reliable. They are far from that.

#1569 kodave   Huh. CAGiversary!   4388 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:40 AM

A shipment of like 10 used games was stolen off my front step - UPS's fault for leaving it in an unsecured area. UPS had to admit fault first, but after they did, GameStop promptly shipped me my order again - albeit they still didn't require a signature on the package, and UPS left it in an unsecure location again but this time I got to it first.

Pretty decent customer service in my opinion.

#1570 illmeister80   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   13 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

illmeister80

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:36 AM

i guess i should have read through this thread a bit more before placing an order. my fault i guess for not being aware. i've been trying to contact this guy to see what's going on with my assassin's creed 1 and 2 order i placed last week because all i've gotten from him was a paypal confirmation that he accepted my payment. wrote him an email a few days ago, but no reply as of yet. sent him a private message through here as well. i stated that if he can't ship the order by Friday (today), i want the order canceled.

i really hope i don't have to dispute this charge/payment, but if he doesn't reply, i won't have a choice.

if you're reading this, please respond mr. matt friel.

#1571 Spyder187   Scratch & Sniff! Banned   2473 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:26 AM

i guess i should have read through this thread a bit more before placing an order. my fault i guess for not being aware. i've been trying to contact this guy to see what's going on with my assassin's creed 1 and 2 order i placed last week because all i've gotten from him was a paypal confirmation that he accepted my payment. wrote him an email a few days ago, but no reply as of yet. sent him a private message through here as well. i stated that if he can't ship the order by Friday (today), i want the order canceled.

i really hope i don't have to dispute this charge/payment, but if he doesn't reply, i won't have a choice.

if you're reading this, please respond mr. matt friel.

Good luck my man. You may as well go ahead and cancel/dispute that payment now and be done with it.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#1572 drfrielgood   www.gamedealdaily.com CAGiversary!   3609 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

drfrielgood

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:03 PM

Updated with today's deal on Aliens in the Attic for DS.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#1573 drfrielgood   www.gamedealdaily.com CAGiversary!   3609 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

drfrielgood

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:58 PM

Updated with today's deal on Halo: Reach.

Also added details regarding our special 100th Weekly Giveaway.
Visit www.gamedealdaily.com for our daily deal as well as low prices on video games and accessories!

#1574 sherisdoppel   The Eye in Shadow CAGiversary!   1019 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

sherisdoppel

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:07 PM

Today's deal sums up to about $41.94 with shipping, but Halo Reach is currently $54.99 with $20 video game credit offered from Amazon. That waters down to $34.99 with new and factory sealed condition, and guaranteed to give you one of the best customer services.
Of course, it's eligible for Free Saver Shipping and Two-Day for Prime members.

With Black Friday & Gold Box deal coming up near, I'm pretty sure the $20 credit can be easily applied to your potential purchas without having to worry about when to get rid of it before it ever expires.
whitespace

#1575 Brother Daz   Scotch and yes? CAGiversary!   7830 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Brother Daz

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:19 PM

Today's deal sums up to about $41.94 with shipping, but Halo Reach is currently $54.99 with $20 video game credit offered from Amazon. That waters down to $34.99 with new and factory sealed condition, and guaranteed to give you one of the best customer services.
Of course, it's eligible for Free Saver Shipping and Two-Day for Prime members.

With Black Friday & Gold Box deal coming up near, I'm pretty sure the $20 credit can be easily applied to your potential purchas without having to worry about when to get rid of it before it ever expires.

You're still paying $55 at amazon for it:roll:

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#1576 sherisdoppel   The Eye in Shadow CAGiversary!   1019 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

sherisdoppel

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:36 PM

You're still paying $55 at amazon for it:roll:

Well yeah but as stated, if you are going to spend your money on Black Friday deals and possibly on Gold Box deal, it's a saving in that matter.
It's not like we are throwing in hundreds of dollars and getting partially yet large money back as credits which then could be not a good deal depending on how much you are willing to spend on that particular store.
whitespace

#1577 Thekrakrabbit   Is Making A Comeback! CAGiversary!   4833 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Thekrakrabbit

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:51 PM

Is this Reach copy from Thailand like I hear your games (too often) are. :rofl:

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#1578 Dranakin   Member Since Oct 2003 CAGiversary!   2263 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:50 PM

Just wanted to let folks know that when I received my GameCube grabbag, all three games were scratched up. I let drfrielgood know and he/she sent a replacement grabbag, which I received today. The second set of discs are in better shape, so I'll check if they're playable tonight. But regardless, I appreciate the responsive customer service.

#1579 Marker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   185 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:03 PM

I ordered a Band Hero export code from these guys last week and still haven't received it.

#1580 bigdaddybruce44   Murders & Executions CAGiversary!   13295 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

bigdaddybruce44

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:40 PM

Is this Reach copy from Thailand like I hear your games (too often) are. :rofl:

I've never heard of him shipping out international versions of a games without making it very clear in the product description. Plenty of places sell international versions of games, seeing as they can often be had for cheap, so I don't see how it's "funny."

Anyway, I think it's back up to $60 on Amazon, but is still eligible for the $20 credit. I'd probably go with a new copy from Amazon, simply because there are always cheap games on there to use the $20 credit on.

#1581 rawrker   Supreme Llama Tickler CAGiversary!   1117 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:50 AM

Well yeah but as stated, if you are going to spend your money on Black Friday deals and possibly on Gold Box deal, it's a saving in that matter.
It's not like we are throwing in hundreds of dollars and getting partially yet large money back as credits which then could be not a good deal depending on how much you are willing to spend on that particular store.

Credit is nice, but keep in mind you are paying almost $20 more for it anyway which almost negates the credit return...

#1582 Sairou   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   78 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:34 AM

Credit is nice, but keep in mind you are paying almost $20 more for it anyway which almost negates the credit return...

Note that it's also a NEW copy you're buying for $20 more.

#1583 Javansdaddy   Yeah, I'm a podder... CAGiversary!   180 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Javansdaddy

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:30 PM

Vouching for the customer service as well, I got in on the gamecube deal:

Sonic Adventure Battle 2 - worked (son loves it!)
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour - didn't work (scratched & pitting on the disc)
Zelda: Twilight Princess - didn't work (scratched & pitting on the disc)

Contacted drfrielgood since a 33% success rate wasn't worth the $15 I paid. Sent out 2 replacement discs which I received in about a week:

Pokemon Colosseum - works (light scratching on disc)
Zelda: Four Swords - works (light scratching on disc)

I can't speak for anyone else's poor customer service dealings with gamedealdaily, but I am happy that my situation was resolved to my satisfaction. I can understand drfrielgood's frustration with the gamecube disc situation since it sounded like these were more difficult to deal with than say an xbox or ps2 grabbag.

I will continue to be on the lookout for more deals from gamedealdaily and possibly partake if the price is right...

2 Schmoes & a chick talking about their vast knowledge of nothing...

www.junkiosity.com

#1584 drfrielgood   www.gamedealdaily.com CAGiversary!   3609 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

drfrielgood

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:13 PM

Updated with today's deal on Darksiders for XBox 360 and Playstation 3.

#1585 drfrielgood   www.gamedealdaily.com CAGiversary!   3609 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

drfrielgood

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:41 PM

For those who have been waiting for orders - we shipped out a bunch out today and will have the rest of them in the mail tomorrow, including the Halo: Reach orders from yesterday.

#1586 drfrielgood   www.gamedealdaily.com CAGiversary!   3609 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

drfrielgood

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:10 PM

Updated with today's deal on Tekken 6 for XBox 360.

#1587 gpackin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   784 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:22 PM

Shipping totally slays the Tekken deal.

#1588 Tramskvroto   Legion CAGiversary!   269 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Tramskvroto

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:14 PM

Dude these givaways are awesome!
(> - _ -)><(*_*)><(Fuck)><(^ _ ^)>

#1589 drfrielgood   www.gamedealdaily.com CAGiversary!   3609 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

drfrielgood

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

Updated with today's deal on Final Fantasy XIII for XBox 360.

#1590 helluvagood   HURRICANE VENUS CAGiversary!   1188 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

helluvagood

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:43 PM

are contests only for americans
Posted Image