Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. Just ordered two for my dad and sister. I bought them consoles for xmas, but not this accessory.
Microsoft should do themselves a favor and build this in to the console. Their Live subscription rate would increase 20% and MS Points used would increase 40% I'm sure.

[quote name='bg2001']First to chime in and say why isn't this built into the 360 yet.

Good deal though. :)[/QUOTE]
Because it is MS. They make the cheapest game system out there. They can't include nice things along with it, or they can't offer it for 100 bucks.

Then the people that buy them can't seem to figure out that they are paying another $200+ bucks to get all the extra junk to equal that of any other system. I can't believe the wireless adapter is 80+ bucks MSRP, that is ridiculous. And the HD's you also have to buy MS approved or something? It is a total scam to play on the unintelligent, IMO.

Good marketing to play on the price, and get systems sold. XBox sells because of the price, not the quality. And then more sell because friends have them, etc. It works. I personally just have a PC that runs Windows, it can play any XBox game at 5x the FPS and higher rez, so what is the point of an XBox?

[quote name='MattVid']Because it is MS. They make the cheapest game system out there. They can't include nice things along with it, or they can't offer it for 100 bucks.

Then the people that buy them can't seem to figure out that they are paying another $200+ bucks to get all the extra junk to equal that of any other system. I can't believe the wireless adapter is 80+ bucks MSRP, that is ridiculous. And the HD's you also have to buy MS approved or something? It is a total scam to play on the unintelligent, IMO.

Good marketing to play on the price, and get systems sold. XBox sells because of the price, not the quality. And then more sell because friends have them, etc. It works. I personally just have a PC that runs Windows, it can play any XBox game at 5x the FPS and higher rez, so what is the point of an XBox?[/QUOTE]

So what is the point of this post?

oh right recycling old, bad arguments from 2007 that don't fit in the world of 2010.

This is actually the cheapest price I have seen on it from a place that has it in stock. But I can only see this freefall now since the N is out. But since I use my xbox as an HD media extender, this won't cut it, or so I've been told. cat5 4ever.

And don't forget, those who own a non-bc PS3, the PS2 SS games/song discs work with any PS3 via hot swap (but you have to have a PS3 version of either vol 1 or vol 2). The only known problems seem to be from a bad batch of SS Country discs (but those are few and far between).

Last edited by a moderator:
good price on the box, but for anyone that hopes its a secure storage unit, you can open it what anything that fits into the key slot (i.e. a pen knife).

I just realized that DW6 and DW6E are the same game! Well, the reason why i'm confused is that they have different covers and different by one word, Empire.

Question: Does anyone know the trophies are different too? That is, Dw6 and Dw6E have own trophies, even though the trophies are probably the same... The trophies are very easy and it's not tedious if you like the game. Anyhow, i don't think i want to play it all over again... But another platinum is tempting :) Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Serpentor']I just realized that DW6 and DW6E are the same game! Well, the reason why i'm confused is that they have different covers and different by one word, Empire.

Question: Does anyone know the trophies are different too? The trophies are very easy and it's not tedious if you like the game. Anyhow, i don't think i want to play it all over again...[/QUOTE]

uh no DW 6 doesn't include trophies, DW 6 empires is like previous empires games where you choose to be a ronin, general and take over the empire

[quote name='CaoPi']uh no DW 6 doesn't include trophies, DW 6 empires is like previous empires games where you choose to be a ronin, general and take over the empire[/QUOTE]

Wait, so they're different games? And DW6 doesn't have trophies? Sorry for the DW newbie questions, believe it or not, DW6E is the first one i ever played on this gen.

Cao Pi (a character from 3 Kingdom obviously), i take that you're an expert in this matter, thanks for the info! No trophies, no playing....

I do like DW6E, a great game!

Has anyone purchased used games from here? Just wondering quality. I'm hesitant to buy used games in general, but at Gamestop, etc. it is easy to take them back and exchange. Not so for an online outlet. Just wondering. Wishing I would have checked there before I spent 50 on Borderlands last week, although it was definitely worth it. Looking at Batman:AA.

[quote name='golden54']Has anyone purchased used games from here? Just wondering quality. I'm hesitant to buy used games in general, but at Gamestop, etc. it is easy to take them back and exchange. Not so for an online outlet. Just wondering. Wishing I would have checked there before I spent 50 on Borderlands last week, although it was definitely worth it. Looking at Batman:AA.[/QUOTE]

Almost every single used game I have received from them has been in impeccable condition.

[quote name='idigfoo9']it says that the condition is new. confirm anyone?[/QUOTE]
It says includes game disc and manual only, to me that is not new. But I may have a different meaning for new than others.

I can almost guarantee you these are from the Forza 2/MUA two-pack that use to be bundled in with Pros and Elites. I think he has sold these before, actually, so I am pretty sure that's what they are. New means they haven't been used.

Amazon and half has this used with everything all the time for cheaper then this shipped a lot of times. The game is amazing and worth a buy if you do not have the cash for forza 3.

[quote name='idigfoo9']im guessing this isnt the forza 2 with the bonus content?[/QUOTE]

Only the Platinum Hits version has the bonus content I believe.

Thanks to everyone that ordered Forza 2. We had nearly 100 copies of that game, but they still sold out in about 4 hours. I've listed a similar deal for Kameo: Elements of Power. We don't have quite as many of Kameo as we did Forza 2, so this one may not last through the night either.

Would buy it if I didn't already have. Before I got a 360 it was one of the few games I had always wanted to play. Fun game, loved the powers, graphics were good enough. The voice acting feels like it was still an old game(it was in development very long) and very bad however =P.

Totally worth the price if you don't own it. Was the first game I beat on my xbox and maybe when I get some down time from this gaming season I'll play it again.

I bought Kameo off Expertzone years ago for around the same price and I can't help but recommend it. This game was a big surprise for me and I think it got the shaft; partially because I think everyone expected this to be a successor to Banjo-Kazooie. It wasn't but it was still a badass platforming game with some awesome ideas and graphics that still hold up fairly well for a nearly 5 year old game. $7 can't be beat.

How long does it usually take for the order to process and ship? Im still waiting for a confirmation from when I bought Borderlands on the 11th.

[quote name='DennisTheMenace']How long does it usually take for the order to process and ship? Im still waiting for a confirmation from when I bought Borderlands on the 11th.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands orders shipped last week so you should receive it any day now.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Borderlands orders shipped last week so you should receive it any day now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I got it yesterday. Well worth the wait :)

How did I not stumble onto this site earlier?
It's practically a video-game centered woot!
I sure could've used that DS USB Charger.
I'm pretty tempted to cop out for the artbook and DVD, possibly even pick up the actual game while I'm at it. That $9.95 deal is pretty damn good.

Got my Fallout 3 artbook and Making of DVD, came in great condition, inside the Saints Row 2 case, everything was in brand new condition, very happy, thanks.

Your welcome guys, thanks for the patience! We've sold a little more than half of our remaining Fallout 3 artbook/bonus DVD combos. Thanks for the orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back