Selling a lot of games, or I'll check your list.

SimpRgr8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I was going to try, and sell these games over at Amazon, but I won't have to deal with fees if I sell at CAG. This is the reason the games are a bit cheaper than at Amazon (including shipping).

If you want a picture of a game, or movie just ask!

Shipping: I live in America, and it usually costs me $2.50 - $3.50 to ship a game. If you live in an area where it costs more than $3.50. I will add the extra to your bill. This is usually for people that live internationally, or Hawaii/ Alaska.

What I have:

Nothing right now

Last edited by a moderator:
cml for

The Graduate
Reservoir Dogs
The Shining
Super Bad
Speed
Contract (do you mean Contact?)
LOL: Never Party Alone! (Multiplayer only)
Scurge Hive
Furu Furu Park

Assuming they are mint/complete

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']cml for

The Graduate
Reservoir Dogs
The Shining
Super Bad
Speed
Contract (do you mean Contact?)
LOL: Never Party Alone! (Multiplayer only)
Scurge Hive
Furu Furu Park

Assuming they are mint/complete[/QUOTE]

PM'd

Also yes, I ment Contact. My Bad.

I really want a copy of The Beatles Rock Band for the PS3. I would be willing to trade a couple of games, if they're not worth to much.

Pm'ing you back.

I looked through the list you gave me but I didn't see anything in particular that I wanted, or that I don't already own.

Thanks for the PM though.

Bump!

Is your copy of Gears 1 PH, refresh, or black label?

I'd be willing to trade some cases + cases w/art/manual for that if interested.(and depending on how much I find tomorrow)

[quote name='dabamus']Is your copy of Gears 1 PH, refresh, or black label?

I'd be willing to trade some cases + cases w/art/manual for that if interested.(and depending on how much I find tomorrow)[/QUOTE]

It looks exactly like that. Not PH.

gears-of-war-cover-thumb.jpg

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Are you interested in a Resident Evil 5 gold code (360)?

I am interested in your copy of Mario Power Tennis for Wii.[/QUOTE]

I no longer have Mario Power Tennis. Sorry about that.

i bought alan wake c.e from amazon when it was on sale (just finished it today and going to start reading the book tonight). great game, and a very nice collectors edition, i recommend someone grab this for $40.

bread's done
Back