Best Buy Weekly Ad: 1/24/10 - 1/30/10 (Blu-ray)

blockbusterdude

CAGiversary!
**Thanks once again to BriWeezy and DetroitSportsFan at Blu-ray.com for a very early sneak peek!
**I plan to add DVD prices once I get them. I only have Blu-ray for now**

New Releases
  • Surrogates $24.99
  • Saw VI $24.99
  • Whip It $25.99
  • WWII IN HD $19.99
TV on Blu-ray - $24.99
  • Supernatural Season 4
  • Smallville Season 8
  • Fringe Season 1
  • Terminator : The Sarah Conner Chronicles Season 1
  • Terminator : The Sarah Conner Chronicles Season 2
$18.99
  • Star Trek
  • Transformers
  • Transformers 2 : Revenge Of The Fallen
  • G.I Joe
  • Braveheart
  • Gladiator
  • Eagle Eye
$16.99 - Buy Any Of These Titles And Receive A Free Pizza From Papa Johns
  • The Bourne Identity
  • The Bourne Ultimatum
  • The Bourne Supremacy
  • HULK
  • Fast & Furious
  • Land Of The Lost

Last edited by a moderator:
oh so they had HD camera's back in WWII? crazy!!

damn good price for T:TSCC S2. maybe you could get lucky and still find a steelbook/case edition..

I'll definitely drop $25 for Fringe S1, but I hope Amazon price matches so I can save a little money on tax.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Is this Eric Bana Hulk or Edward Norton Hulk? If it's Bana, this is definitely not worth the price, but I would be down for Norton.[/QUOTE]

Well one is called Hulk and the other is called The Incredible Hulk, so it should be pretty obvious, shouldn't it?

Fring is awesome i love it !
1.gif

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Is this Eric Bana Hulk or Edward Norton Hulk? If it's Bana, this is definitely not worth the price, but I would be down for Norton.[/QUOTE]
Uh...no. Hulk will always be better than The Incredible Hulk. Hulk actually had a plot and likable characters.

[quote name='token2k6']oh so they had HD camera's back in WWII? crazy!!
[/QUOTE]

I loled.

Nothing for me this week unless the WWII IN HD gets good reviews.

That one is currently $14.99 at Amazon.

This is also probably the lowest the US versions of Bourne have been. Amazon's last sales only brought it down to about $60ish.

17 bucks to watch Land of the Lost and have a Papa John's pizza?

I can buy a pint of Dubra for 4 bucks if I wanna throw up twice...

Hmm, tempting to convert my Supernatural collection to BR. Well as long as they were intelligent about it and I can start with S1.

[quote name='token2k6']oh so they had HD camera's back in WWII? crazy!![/QUOTE]

They only had HD cameras back then! It was called film :p.

this may be a really dumb question to ask, but is WWII in HD a dvd or blu-ray release? 'WWI in HD in SD'

I'd bite for that price in blu-ray. What I saw on TV was really great. It's not a typical HD visual spectacle... but a great narrative that I recommend.

Saw 6 DVD and Blu Ray come with the first Saw movie packaged inside for free. Also the new Bourne Blu-rays being released are the new flipper discs from Universal with the DVD on one side and blu-ray on the other. Don't know if that influences anyones decision as i know their has been complaints about flipper discs in the past i know the cd/dvd dual discs get returned all the time at my store.

WWII has a review up at DVD Talk and Amazon customer reviews has piqued my interest. I might actually pick it up, as I find that to be interesting stuff.

[quote name='Cuplix']Saw 6 DVD and Blu Ray come with the first Saw movie packaged inside for free. Also the new Bourne Blu-rays being released are the new flipper discs from Universal with the DVD on one side and blu-ray on the other. Don't know if that influences anyones decision as i know their has been complaints about flipper discs in the past i know the cd/dvd dual discs get returned all the time at my store.[/QUOTE]

A number of car players have problems reading the CD side on the dual discs since the format is not to redbook CD standard.

Also I'm pretty positive that its Smallville Season 8 that will be on sale.

ooo Fringe for $25.
Also i need Bourne Ult since i got the 1st two free courtesy of Blockbuster over the summer. lol

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Well one is called Hulk and the other is called The Incredible Hulk, so it should be pretty obvious, shouldn't it?[/QUOTE]

Considering this isn't a scan and is just someone stating the titles, I believe my inquiry is just. There's no need to be an ass about it.

[quote name='moviewizguy']Uh...no. Hulk will always be better than The Incredible Hulk. Hulk actually had a plot and likable characters.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I think you may be one of few who thinks this. However, the way Ang Lee did the comic book style split screens was really cool, and fit well in the movie.

[quote name='jmillion']ooo Fringe for $25.
Also i need Bourne Ult since i got the 1st two free courtesy of Blockbuster over the summer. lol[/QUOTE]
This.
:applause:

Bourne Ultimatum, and a pizza though, I cant turn that down. I almost ordered Bourne from amazon to use some credit, looks like i will be holding off.

I'll get Fringe Season 1..been meaning to check that out and never hear anything bad.
Also gonna get Supernatural, hopefully the other seasons will be included too :)

[quote name='pk24']I'll get Fringe Season 1..been meaning to check that out and never hear anything bad.
Also gonna get Supernatural, hopefully the other seasons will be included too :)[/QUOTE]

Well, the only other season on Blu-ray so far is season 3, sadly.

[quote name='Zeo']Well, the only other season on Blu-ray so far is season 3, sadly.[/QUOTE]

:( oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Still looking forward to seeing 3 and 4...hopefully.

Yeah, just got a look at the ad for this...sadly its all listed.
I was hoping for Season 3 at least to be included with this sale for Supernatural.

And for whoever asked before its for the Edward Norton version of the Hulk.

Anyway, still picking up Fringe, Supernatural, and possibly the Hulk.

^^I suggested that on the first page I think. Yes you can. I've seen it. Upsets me that I just had to have it release week b/c I thought it would disappear. Same w/ the T:TSCC S2 exclusive packaging, plenty of copies.

[quote name='token2k6']oh so they had HD camera's back in WWII? crazy!!

damn good price for T:TSCC S2. maybe you could get lucky and still find a steelbook/case edition..[/QUOTE]

Can you buy today, and PM Sunday? :D

bread's done
Back