H: Many PS3 Games | W: Lost Planet 2 ~ Updated 5/18/10 ~

Aenzo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Well, since I'm a cheapskate when it comes to eBay fees for video games. I decided I'd throw a real quick list of what I want/have. I will be updating this frequently though, since I just wrote down whats on top of my head at the moment.

For things that are much more expensive on my list. Feel free to PM me if you'd rather deal through eBay so both us are insured. I understand that gaining trust when your a newbie is tough. Hence why I'm trying to build rep here too. :bouncy:

Rules:

- I will not deal with anyone with 0 feedback, this is to prevent either one of us from having an unpleasant experience. I'm trying to build rep here in order to remove this. It would be unfair of me to ask for an item to be shipped first when I have 0 feedback here, and vice versa.

- I will ship items with delivery confirmation and ONLY to the U.S

- Please pack items with care if you are trading/selling me something.

- Don't be afraid to offer things that aren't on my list. I'll listen to all reasonable offers, unless its something absurd.

- Prices include shipping already, unless its under the Hardware category. Since the packaging tends to vary a little more due to weight.

-------------------------------------------------------

Extra Info:

I represent how much I want an item by the following:

:hot: :hot: = High Want

:drool: = Thinking about it/Low Want

:cold: :cold: = I want to get rid of it. ASAP.

:cold: = Beat it, But I could be replaying it.

:-({|= = Currently Playing, will take a good offer/high want in order for me get rid of it.

Also, I will definitely consider offers that include anything from my wants for something I am looking to sell.
Updates:

5/18/10: Updated wants list. Updated PS3 games for sale/trade.
2/10/10: (eBay) Added new gaming headsets HS-600/900/HS-1200. X-Fi Fatal1ty I/O Console. + Other goodies. Sold LBP, UC2, GoW Collection. Updated wants list.
1/21/10: Added photobucket link with my collection. I have also posted new stuff for sale on eBay.

HAVE:

• inFamous -- :cold: :cold: :cold:
  • Prototype - :cold: :cold: :cold:
  • Bayonetta - :cold: :cold:
  • Bioshock 2 - :cold: :cold: :cold:
  • Heavy Rain - :cold:
  • Darksiders - :cold: :cold: :cold:
  • Dante's Inferno - :-({|=
  • Prototype - :cold: :cold: :cold:
  • Battlefield Bad Company 2 :-({|=
:360:

• Nothing at the moment.

Software & Hardware

• Nothing at the moment.
  •  
  • Empty!

WANTS:

Playstation 3

• Siren: Blood Curse [Blu Ray Version] :hot:
  • Splinter Cell: Conviction
  • Lost Planet 2 :hot: :hot:
:ps2:Playstation 2

• Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner :hot:
Playstation

• Twisted Metal 1, 2, 3 :hot: :hot:
  • Mortal Kombat 4 :hot: :hot:
  • Silent Hill
  • Xenogears
  • Resident Evil 1, 2, 3
:br:Blu-Ray

• Nothing.
Misc.

• Anything Final Fantasy XI related.
  • Swag/Memorabilla for horror games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Past Trades/Deals:

• Sold LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted 2, & God of War: Collection to fableflav.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you looking to get for your 360 controllers? I'm in desperate need of one, but I don't have much. A few things that aren't on my list are: Dead Space and Mercenaries 2 for PS3... Not much, I know, but CML and get back to me!

Thanks for the bump backseatdog!

@icedrake523: PM'ed

@SativaSam: I've been sloppy with updating my thread. :( Sorry! I've sold LBP, UC2 already. I'll deff check your list and let you know though!

@Vulgarism: PM'ed!

bread's done
Back