AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack X360 6.95

Is it new or used (code intact or not). The product features are that of a Terminator game...
  • Terminator Mythology - Set two years prior to the upcoming Terminator Salvation film, play as John Connor for the first time and continue the epic fiction of the Terminator mythology.
  • Intelligent Robotic Enemies - Unrelenting and incredibly resilient iconic enemies from the Terminator franchise fight to the bitter end on land and in the sky.
  • Destructible Cover Gameplay - Advanced cover mechanics allows you to use the destructible environment as protection and strategically navigate through enemy entrenched territory. The cover mechanic's multifaceted design changes the way "cover" gameplay is executed.
  • Diverse Weaponry - Utilize a wide array of advanced weapons including shotguns, fully automatic machine guns, huge mounted weaponry, grenades, rocket-launchers, and even a plasma-firing Skynet tank.
  • Rugged Vehicle Battles - Pursue, attack, or evade enemies through post-apocalyptic environments on foot or inside rugged armored vehicles in extremely kinetic and extensive cinematic gun battles.
  • 2-Player Local Co-op Mode - Battle through post-Judgment Day LA with a friend in local co-op play.
  • Xbox LIVE Achievements - Collect Xbox LIVE achievements and add to your gamer score
Any risk that being what we receive?

I ordered it. I missed out on the the newegg deal and its only $6.95. worth a shot. Paid with my visa. already got an order confirmation with an order status link. says it will ship in 1 - 2 business days.

[quote name='smashngrab77']look at the second section of the description...it is for terminator salvation has anyone ordered from here?[/QUOTE]

Looks like they fixed the description.

I wonder if this site is safe. Do they have any safety certificates or whatever they're called?

Also, what was the Newegg price before? And did it only come with the game?

[quote name='dieresis']I wonder if this site is safe. Do they have any safety certificates or whatever they're called?

Also, what was the Newegg price before? And did it only come with the game?[/QUOTE]

The Newegg price was $10. All copies of the game come with the download code if that's what you're asking.

[quote name='dieresis']I wonder if this site is safe. Do they have any safety certificates or whatever they're called?

Also, what was the Newegg price before? And did it only come with the game?[/QUOTE]

Most of their ratings on reselleratings.com and google seemed positive.

[quote name='rapsodist']The Newegg price was $10. All copies of the game come with the download code if that's what you're asking.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Jay']Most of their ratings on reselleratings.com and google seemed positive.[/QUOTE]
Thanks both. I think I'll go for it :)

want to bite... fear that code won't work and I won't be able to DL songs to RockBand high though... plus... the whole credit card safety thing.

360 in the title would help a lot. I know the icon is there, but it doesn't show on the main page so it doesn't help much.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']want to bite... fear that code won't work and I won't be able to DL songs to RockBand high though... plus... the whole credit card safety thing.[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't the codes work their brand new copies? Dude go look aat their ratings at google or their resellerratings page and non have complain about credit card issues.

I said why not and ordered it. I hope it comes with a code. I just paid 400 points to move the RB1 songs to RB2. Thanks for the heads up!

Damn. My Kmart had this for $9.99 when I went to go buy Mass Effect for cheap last week. This should be an immediate buy for anyone who plays Rock Band.

[quote name='Jay']Why wouldn't the codes work their brand new copies? Dude go look aat their ratings at google or their resellerratings page and non have complain about credit card issues.[/QUOTE]

Where did you see/find that they were new copies? That is my concern, the codes in the rockband expansion pack type games (including AC/DC only work once.) I looked but I may have missed it, that's why I am asking. Would LOVE to be proved wrong right now.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Where did you see/find that they were new copies? That is my concern, the codes in the rockband expansion pack type games (including AC/DC only work once.) I looked but I may have missed it, that's why I am asking. Would LOVE to be proved wrong right now.[/QUOTE]

I got it from the description where it says BX meaning retail box, you think they would take the codes out of all there games and resell them, they've been selling that game for a while and besides a couple of people at sd mentioned they order the game from them and they're codes worked.

I ordered mine like a month ago from them when it was $10. It was new and had the code. Definitely not a fly by night company. Still always best to use credit since it gives you some protection.

[quote name='drmarcevil']Use coupon code holiday10 for 10%off.:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Just ordered a copy. Nice find, OP.

[quote name='Jay']I got it from the description where it says BX meaning retail box, you think they would take the codes out of all there games and resell them, they've been selling that game for a while and besides a couple of people at sd mentioned they order the game from them and they're codes worked.[/QUOTE]

I missed that. Thanks. As I said before, since the codes only work one time I was a little concerned.

use coupon code holiday10 for 10%off.

Bonus! Thanks.

Bit today. Been looking for this game for a while at a good price and couldn't pass up $6.25 shipped. Thanks OP!

Thank you all for posting this great deal. I've been wanting this for quite some time and I refused to buy this at "death*mart" when it first came out there.

Thanks so much.

:applause:

I'm starting to wonder if that site can handle all these orders, i seen this deal this on slickdeals, here, fatwallet and i seen it on the rock band forums on gamefaqs, you would think it would say oos by now.

Nice deal. $6.25 shipped with coupon. Worst case is they will cancel, though I'm not sure how many orders they will really get from SD/FW etc. since the re-sale value on this is nothing worthwhile and that is mainly what that crowd buys things for.

In for one; since I'm not a huge AC/DC fan, this is the perfect price for me. A little higher than what a three-song DLC pack costs, but comes with WAY more than 3 songs...how could you pass this up?

[quote name='Jay']I'm starting to wonder if that site can handle all these orders, i seen this deal this on slickdeals, here, fatwallet and i seen it on the rock band forums on gamefaqs, you would think it would say oos by now.[/QUOTE]
They only process orders on business days, so maybe no one is there at all to work and to update the quantity this weekend.

I wish I had waited until yesterday morning to snag that extra 10% off coupon :p, but if it makes a difference of being in stock whether I ordered earlier for the more expensive $6.95 or later the next day (when it may be OOS) for $6.25, I'd take the former.

bread's done
Back