WANT:NEWER PSP HAVE:Broken psp/361/PS3/PC/MISC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick1000

Banned
:bouncy::applause:RICK1000:applause:

EVERYTHING WAS SHIPPED TODAY YOU CAN EXPECT YOUR PACKAGES FRIDAY,SATURDAY ,or the following monday
THERE IS NO DC# SO DON'T ASK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwpjP6IcW58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHU6Pm9a5Tc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhDS8mDo_x0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxD1m4tR2w4
FOLLOW ME
FACEBOOK TWITTER
YOU WISH YOU COULD DANCE AS GOOD AS ME

LOWBALL TOTALS
:bouncy:FIRST EVER MINI lOWBALL:bouncy:
Ends MARCH 17 2010 at 11.59pm
Rules
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public and to keep my PM box from overflowing. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) All bidding starts at $1.00. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on dv8's Negative Experience List).
8) CAGs with over 100 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested, but you should have a good reason. Also for people I have dealt with more than once before. I am pretty well established here, so there shouldn't be any problems, but please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
This Auction will NOT have a rolling end. It will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (US time) on March 6, 2010. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
I do not like sniping. I also do not like sorting through 75 last minute bids to find out the winners and make an extra $10. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

I will accept the following forms of payment:

Amazon Payments
Paypal
USPS Money Order
Concealed Cash, at your own risk.
My paypal email
Bid Increments: $1.00 min bid, $.50 increments
Payment: Given recent changes in CAG payment rules, Paypal is accepted, but in compliance with CAG and Paypal policy
, you should pay via paypal purchase, not gift. If you feel more comfortable using paypal, I ask that you cover the fees, - just a nice thing to do since I'm giving you plenty of other fee-free payment options.
Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3. *Each additional item will be $1.
* If you end up with a bunch of light things, I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than a few bucks difference. Trying to keep this US only, but will ship to Canada, of course will be extra.
Person with the Highest total will recieve a copy of Halo3:ODST from Gamefly

LINK TO VIEW PICS

HERE ARE THE GOODS

SET OF 3 club nintendo folders and bookmarks
(bullet bill folder shows wear but evything else is in like new condition)

:ps3:PS3
Dualshock3 Black controller-$32-GogettaSS4

Warhawk-$6-Ace!

Pixlejunk shooter -$2-simpRgr8
(through game share)

:360:360
64 mB memory card-$9-ricky23i
nyko intercooler-$3.50-ricky23i

STAR OCEAN :Last hope-$20 ricky23i

HALO 3 legendary edition-$5-Xeno G
(Game and bonus disk only)

:psp:Psp
Secret agent clank-$3-2supekards

:pc:PC
WORLD OF WARCRAFT STARTER

LEGO INDIAN JONES

MISC

Halo-Ghost of onyx Novel

Buckyballs-$5-Stoic Person Eater

Watchmen graphic novel-$3-2superkards
(+2 shipping)
Welcome to my new trade list
as you can see in the video above I am a teenager yes ,I know its shocking so during the weeks days I will not be on for 7:30 am til about 4:00 pm CST

HIGH WANT/NEEDS TO BE GOOD OFFER=:hot:

Want
psp GO:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
(will trade alot of my newer games for it)

Gunner optics
Dual SFX Evolution Wireless Controller for PS3 and PC

GAMES FROM STEAM:hot::hot:

pay pal:hot::hot::hot:

NBA 2k108(360):hot:

4 gb laptop ram:hot::hot:

counter strike souce:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

garys mod:hot::hot:

Xmods

XBL GAMES

Halo:legends blu ray

Have
PAY PAL
:360:
Dirt 2
50 cent Blood on the sand
Forza 3
Madden 10
GTA4-$15
MW2:prestige edition:hot::hot:-
Mass Effect 2:hot::hot:-
Halo 3:ODST:hot::hot:-$35
Gears of war 2:special edition:hot::hot:

nyko battery for controller
Bioshock 2
2 months of XBL

:pc:
The Orange box-$15
Cyrsis:special edition
Viva pinata-$10
Spore:Galactic adventures
Razer Tarantula Keyboard:hot:-offer
Logitech G13:hot:
LEGO INDIANA JONES
Windows wireless receiver for 360 controller
RB6 VEGAS 2

:ps3:
Eye of Judgement
PS3 60 gig (YLOD)will come with a copy of moterstorm since it is stuck in the drive

:psp:
broken psp 1000 with clear faceplate-the controls don't register properly want to trade for newer psp, I have no pay pal but i will add games

:whee:Misc
Gears of war Neca figures

• COLE
  • MARCUS
  • COMIC CON EXCLUSIVE LAMBENT LOUCUST
:twoguns:BOOKS
Gears of war ashpo fields
Halo:Ghost of onyx
Geeks guide to world domination
Book of secrets
WANTED Graphic novel

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a mint copy of ncaa football 09, nothing really of interest to me that you had, but i'd take $12 shipped for it, in case you wouldn't mind buying?

DSC05280.JPG

if you're interested, didn't look like you were much of a sports guy, from your games you listed that you were looking to sell...but i thought i'd put it out there, a cheap game, which is pretty good from what i can see, i'm just not a fan of football, was given this as a gift. also have a copy of GT5P, kinda on the fence, whether i'd like to get rid of it or not.

if it doesn't interest you, bump..:p and GL finding something up your alley.

Bump, a Gears of War 2 symbol pixel art is totally do-able, and the only thing I really saw that I wanted from your list was the $10 Little Ceasers card, although there are several games that I want from Goozex, I'll hit you up with a list later and we'll see if we can work out a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back