Amazon: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows $16.65 (PS3).

I absolutely loved this game. Rented it from GameFly and thought it was one of the better superhero games out there. Swinging around the city is quite enjoyable, especially when you get a good head of steam going and just fly right over a block of buildings.

dude , this game is horrible. i got it for free and the graphics just scared me away. oh and the voice acting just made me rofl at how bad it was.

I rented it on the Wii and it was pretty fun. The controls were very off, but I'm sure the PS3 version fixed this.

Does it come with trophies?

Web of Shadows is much better than M:UA2, but I still think SpiderMan 2 had the best swinging physics... there seems to be a bit of loading while swinging that just breaks the motion a bit too much...but still a great game. I paid $35 a year ago and it was worth it, spidey even gets crazy using his webbounce attack over n over, lol. Oh and you can't go inside locations like you could in spiderman2, oh well. Hopefully they come out with a better spiderman this year...but the venom elements went straight to prototype. edit yeah voice acting is terrible, you will want the evil path or else he just whines the whole game...and the screen tearing is a bit much for this generation... no trophies

Fun game at an excellent price!

I grabbed this as a Target clearance many months ago for $30 -- I'm completely happy with the purchase. One of my favorite things to do is to get going full speed swinging across the city, target a goon down on street level, and then land on him from 80 stories up. The only thing missing would be a Mature rating and the accompanying splatter of gore, but you make concessions.

Good times.

bread's done
Back