H: PS2 Bundle (system + 16 games)

AlphakirA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Simply put, I realize I'll never go back to my PS2. While it pains me to part with a collection I love(d), there's really no reason why I need to keep these around. I will check lists, though $/Paypal is by far the higher want.

I WILL send first to those with substantial feedback. I will not to those that aren't established here. For info on me and my trading past, check my profile out at GameTZ (AlphakirA).

Aside from the games listed below, the info is as follows. One Sony memory card, two Sony Dual Shock controllers, monster S-Video cable, power cable, one Logitech wireless controller and, of course, the PS2 itself which has never had a problem. It's a "fat" PS2 in which I am the original and only owner. I have a ton of other accessories and controllers which I will throw in as I find them.

Every game is complete except for Growlanser and Onimusha 2 (both missing manuals). NONE are greatest hits. Condition is listed next to the game itself. I am the original owner on most of these.

Devil May Cry - excellent
Devil May Cry 3: SE - excellent
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi - very good
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec - excellent
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - excellent
GrimGrimoire - unopened
Growlanser Generations - very good
Lumines Plus - unopened
The Mark of Kri - excellent
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - excellent
Onimusha: Warlords - excellent
Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny - excellent
Phantom Brave - unopened
Theme Park Roller Coaster - very good
Viewtiful Joe - excellent
Virtua Fighter 4 - good

Please don't ask "how much" as I'm strictly looking to listen to offers (or checking lists for combo trade/$) before I head to ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks!

btw, if anyone's not interested in buying but wants to throw out how much they think the value is, that would be appreciated. I have no idea how much I could/should get for this.

I figure you should get anywhere from $100-$150 at the moment. The older PS2 system you're tossing in is only an "extra" to most people, and some of the games you list aren't really very valuable (Devil May Cry, Wrestling, Gran Turismo, Metal Gear Solid 2, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Dexter, Sega Genesis Collection, Sphinx, Roller Coaster, Spiderman, Joe, VF4, etc.)

What I do is check the going rates on Amazon since they have a lot of sellers that put up their used games. A lot of the ones you list don't go for more than a couple of bucks a piece.

2 games are gone.

Thanks for the quote Grafton. I was hoping they'd go for a bit more, but I guess I'll follow some ebay sales and see what they're doing.

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - excellent
Kingdom Hearts - excellent
Odin Sphere - excellent
Shadow of the Colossus - excellent
Also Interested in Your Sony Memory Card

Can you CML. Thanks

looks like the following might be gone:

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness - unopened
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence - excellent
Dynasty Warriors 2 - excellent
Final Fantasy X - excellent
Final Fantasy X-2 - excellent