The return of J Bauer OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']fuck 24 and its pre-empting of the regular schedule. Does anyone watch this show anymore?[/QUOTE]

You are really going to criticize 24 for preempting three Seth McFarlane shows? Really?

Are you high?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Someone with a fake asshole will be glued to their TV shortly to experience the latest adventure.[/QUOTE]
As will a really fat dude.

[quote name='Maklershed']fuck 24 and its pre-empting of the regular schedule. Does anyone watch this show anymore?[/QUOTE]Hmm. 24 does suck a ridiculous amount of dick but you can't shit it on it and then say how you wanted to see The Simpsons, Family Guy and the rest of that garbage.

Casey, you failed on the title. It should have been "Human TargOTT".

I'm going to do one of these OTT things one day. Clearly I'm excellent at it.

So, when does The Wire become the greatest television drama of all time? I finished the first season, and thought it was great, but I don't really have any desire to watch the second season. I don't really like the setting so far.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']So, when does The Wire become the greatest television drama of all time? I finished the first season, and thought it was great, but I don't really have any desire to watch the second season. I don't really like the setting so far.[/QUOTE]

I was hooked after the first. I mean . . . OMAR!

Omar is the greatest character in the history of television.

Also: 24 sucks big, hairy gorilla dick

Also, Also: Seth McFarlane is a festering pustule

I don't think 24 is the greatest show ever but why all the hate?

[quote name='munch']I was hooked after the first. I mean . . . OMAR![/QUOTE]

Yup. I didn't like the docks setting in season 2 but it was still a good season. 3 & 4 get better and better though. I haven't watched 5 yet.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hmm. 24 does suck a ridiculous amount of dick but you can't shit it on it and then say how you wanted to see The Simpsons, Family Guy and the rest of that garbage.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TheRock88']^This[/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']Guys, it's okay. Both 24 and the regular FOX Sunday evening broadcasts stink equally.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']Everything is better than 24. Especially Seth McFarlane shows.[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck. That's a long chain of bold opinions right there.

[quote name='neocisco']I don't think 24 is the greatest show ever but why all the hate?
[/QUOTE]

It's called "running the concept into the ground." When your entire show is predicated on a single narrative device, it's best to cut your losses early.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']It's called "running the concept into the ground." When your entire show is predicated on a single narrative device, it's best to cut your losses early.[/QUOTE]

It was beating a dead horse about 3-4 season ago. Whichever season was just before the writers' strike.

Fox is using good actors tonight. Human Target had 2 BSG vets and 24 has vets from BSG and The Shield.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']It's called "running the concept into the ground." When your entire show is predicated on a single narrative device, it's best to cut your losses early.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. I can see how some people find it contrived. Personally, I'm still entertained by it (it's passable) but to each their own.

[quote name='neocisco']I don't think 24 is the greatest show ever but why all the hate?

Yup. I didn't like the docks setting in season 2 but it was still a good season. 3 & 4 get better and better though. I haven't watched 5 yet.[/QUOTE]

Don't you also like Dollhouse? You get no say.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Those actually look pretty nice.[/QUOTE]

Euro-Ford has been $$$ for some time now. I can't believe it has taken them this long to bring those over.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Don't you also like Dollhouse? You get no say.[/QUOTE]

Of course I do. My choices are infallible.

[quote name='joe2187']why the fuck am I watching this stupid award show.[/QUOTE]

There are only two possible options:

A) You're with a female who wants to watch it, and you hope placating her will lead to banging

B) You're fucking retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back