I want to see your shoes

Labbo94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So. You're a cheapass gamer. But I'm dying to check out your super fly kicks.

Personally, I cycle through a few pairs:

pisa2

For running/exercise

converse-chuck-taylor-all-star-hi-shoes-black.jpg

Classics

10206_w.jpg

Just because

SLAP2SANDAL_BLK1.jpg

Socks are over-rated

I have orange/gray/white Nike running shoes. I'm pretty preppy, so I normally don't wear off the wall shoes, but orange is my favorite color, so they were too cool to pass up. Although, 'normal' shoes are getting boring, so I might be wearing crazy colored shoes more often. :D

Also, honestly, why do people like Converse shoes? They're uncomfortable AND ugly. It's a lose-lose. :/

The Adidas have been great, extremely comfortable. Decided to try the Pumas and just bought them. Also a nice pair of Bass streamline loafers with an oversize rubber sole, none of that tassle or penny crap. Atheltic shoes don't cut it on a date. Another pair of Adidas for running and some Adidas slides (with the foam sole) for around the house wear. The foam sole makes all the difference in comfort.

AdidasOzweego.jpg

41ro9Gdij0L.jpg

FF_iA34404.jpg

Currently wearing Nike Shox Experience+

56573587-300x300-0-0_Nike+Nike+Shox+Experience+Running+Shoe+Men.jpg

I also cycle through a few pair at a time. I actually have a huge backlog of athletic shoes that could put some girls to shame.

Most are older shoes that are just chillin' in the box til I retire my current selection, like some T-Mac 2 and T-mac 3. Some Iversons, some Converse Dwayne Wade shoes, etc. I think I even have some Nike Air Penny shoes buried somewhere in the closet.

[quote name='PR Mega X']I have limited options. I usually just buy whatever black Nikes I can find in size 14.[/QUOTE]

I wear 14 as well. eBay and shoebacca are your friends.

I rarely wear these becuase I dont wanna f' em up but Ive got a blue pair and a silver pair-
Sha_Sha_blue_flame_shoe.gif

Have 2 pairs of these...1 for work, and the other for not at work-
83635_Z.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
When I'm not at work I wear these:

skechers3.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']I got Cloud Nines

Whistler%20Moccasin%20Gold%20Misty%20(2).jpg

Feels like I'm walking on sheep.[/QUOTE]

Feels good man.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Adidas Sambas. Only shoe I've worn in probably 10 years. I buy a couple pairs a year.[/QUOTE]
Definitely some classics... Affordable, comfortable, and nice and simple. Sweet shoes for sure.

bread's done
Back