Want: Paypal/Amazon GC - Have: Shonen Jump Supers Stars. Cool Swag, DLC, Cole Statue.

TheAngryCAG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
I'm saving up for a new SLR Camera so I'm not really looking to trade unless it's a really good offer or something specifically on my want list. Paypal or Giftcards Please!
Prices on items are negotiable but please make reasonable offers.
thanks!

If you have questions, pm me

Tatsunoko vs Capcom (Ryu & Ken the Eagle) Keychain (Sealed in plastic) - $15 shipped
tvckeychain.jpg

Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Money Clip (still in box) - $12 shipped
redscmoneyclip.jpg

Dark Void Trexi Figurine (Sealed in box) - $10 shipped
darkvoidtrexi580x344.jpg

Tekken Laser Art Cel (Sealed in plastic) - $8 shipped
tk6lasercel.jpg

I bought the Infamous 2 Hero Edition for the Game and the Sling bag. I'm willing to sell the Cole Statue for reasonable offers, just shoot me a PM

:ds: Shonen Jump Super Stars (Japanese Import)
Want reasonable offers for these, I don't really want to get rid of them, but never get around to playing them

Original Gameboy Games (All cart only)
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Silver
Metroid 2: Return of Samus
ECW Hardcore Revolution

SNES Games (Cart Only
Donkey Kong Country

On all the DLC, just make me offers. I'm not gonna be too picky about how much I get for it.

Portal 2 Steam code - This is the voucher that came with the PS3 Version, so you'll need to link a PSN account to steam first. Easy enough to rent or borrow a copy of portal for the PS3 to do this. -$20ish

:360: XBL Codes
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Banjo Kazooie
Fable Pub Games
Sgt. Johnson Code for Halo ODST
Halo War Flame Warthog
Too Human Set of 5 Pre-order Armor Sets
Forza 3 2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro
Dragonball Raging Blast Preorder code (customized Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and Gotenks. Unlocks Super Saiyan 3 Broly)

:ps3: codes
Mortal Kombat Kombat Pass
Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC Voucher.
Call of Duty Classic
Dragonball Raging Blast Preorder code (customized Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Trunks and Gotenks. Unlocks Super Saiyan 3 Broly)

:psp: codes
Little Big Planet Costumes (Drake, Helghast, Chloe, Tank, Candy Buzzbomb, Lucky Jack)
Gran Turismo 1974 Arancio Lamborghini Countach LP400

Warhammer 60 day Pre-paid card (x2) - Any reasonable offer can take one or both.

Original Nintendo DS. Silver, No Stylus, Comes with Charger. I would say overall, the system is in very good condition and the screen has no significant scratches.

:gba: Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (Cart Only)

Misc/Swag:

1 Month XBL Code
WET Soundtrack
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia Soundtrack
Gears of War 1 CE Strat guide (Sealed)
Soul Caliber 4 CE Strat guide (Sealed)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 "Signed" Box Art for 360
Resident Evil 4 Display Banner. Fairly big probably 36" x 60" (Haven't gotten a chance to measure yet) This was a display cloth for when the game originally came out. :hot:

More to come.

Want:
Paypal
Amazon Giftcards
Apple Gift cards
Itunes Gift cards
Best Buy Gift cards
Toys R Us Gift cards
Vault Boy Lapel Pin :hot::hot::hot:
Vault Boy Playing Cards
Vault Boy Poker Chips
Fallout Swag

Last edited by a moderator:
just getting back to you I got Bayonetta on PS3, you don't happen to have the Round 2 stick of the St Fighter 4 do you?

[quote name='jr233270']CML for the PSPGo if you are interested in trading.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. Not looking to trade the PSPgo, I'm only looking for paypal

bread's done
Back