Dark Sector, Crackdown, Microsoft Rechargeable Blue Battery. 17.99 FS @ Newegg

It was $19.99 the last time this bundle was on sale. Crackdown far exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend it. Haven't tried Dark Sector yet.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Buy.com has a similar kind of deal: 3 games (including Crackdown) and 2 batteries for $30.

http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-ho...ero-project-sylpheed/q/loc/108/213455509.html[/QUOTE]
i could have swore that deal was lower price 2 weeks ago.

Anyways, Dark Sector is awesome. i remember when i played the demo and just fell in love with the Glaive concept. Sure it feels like FPS Game #2314124 but still cool and unique in a way. A word of warning though, you will expect BROWN N BLOOM. i thought my Samsung was going dead on me when all i saw was gray in the 1st chapter. ugh i hate the bloom radiating from my screen in that game.

Crackdown is cool too. Superpower hero game. i felt like it does get repetitive after a while.
At that price, both games are worth it including the one battery pack.

I agree, this is a great deal. Crackdown is one of my fav 360 games. I still haven't played Dark Sector but at that price, I might buy it and give the Crackdown to a friend.

Really great deal. Crackdown is a really fun game, Dark Sector is neat, and rechargeable batteries will save you a pretty fair amount of money in the long run.

I was in need of a new battery, which makes this a really great deal for me. Sure, I've owned Crackdown twice before and it never grabbed me, but maybe the third time will be the charm.

I did the deal from buy.com and both blue batteries are dead. Maybe I'm doing something wrong I don't know, but my red one works. Just a heads up.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']I did the deal from buy.com and both blue batteries are dead. Maybe I'm doing something wrong I don't know, but my red one works. Just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

I forgot to mention this before. My blue battery pack also did not hold a charge. However, it worked just fine after plugging in and then unplugging the play and charge kit a few times. This also revived my old battery pack which I had presumed dead. I guess they just need a bit of encouragement after they've been sitting for a while.

Great deal for those that jumped on it, really liked Dark Sector and Crackdown is a blast.

A shame that Army of 2 got a sequel when Dark Sector should have.

[quote name='hollowfreak']Yeah, you still need a way to charge it, cable or station, if you don't already have one.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info.

I ought to get one anyway.

dark sector is highly underrated its a fun game, beat it while a back the story is kinda blah but the game it self is good if you just want dark sector its around 10 bucks at gamestop.

I got mine today, charged the battery and I'm using it right now it's working fine. I know other people have mentioned they got bum batteries. Mine was ghetto taped together as well and crackdown shrink wrapped. Although it looks like it's factory sealed, still has the certificate of authenticity sticker on it.

[quote name='hollowfreak']I got mine today, charged the battery and I'm using it right now it's working fine. I know other people have mentioned they got bum batteries. Mine was ghetto taped together as well and crackdown shrink wrapped. Although it looks like it's factory sealed, still has the certificate of authenticity sticker on it.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, Need a blue battery to replace the white one in our blue controller. THANKS!

Got mine a couple of days ago but came in about two like everyone else has said.

Mine also came taped together with Crackdown shrink-wrapped. For some reason the case for Crackdown smells like it was stored next to potpourri for a few months. Anyone else notice that?

Got mine also, glad Crackdown isnt platinum hits, it was also shrink-wrapped but still has the microsoft seal on the side.

bread's done
Back