Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes (Is it worth it?)

erniemac

CAGiversary!
I got this game for Christmas. My Wife thought I might like this game, but I'n not really into it.

Is there anyone here who has this game? What are your thought on it? Should I keep this game or return it?

I know that I'm going to upset her if I return it. But I thought I would see how bad it might be before I try and return it.

Thanks!

Play it as much as possible and see how you feel after 4-5 hours of playing. If it's not your cup of tea, just tell your wife "I tried the game, but didn't really like it that much. Thanks for the offer though." Or however you would word it.

I haven't tried the game, but I don't plan to either buy it or rent it. I would try it out though, just not spend any money on it, lol.

[quote name='maximumzero']It's by no means a bad game, it's just a game for kids, really.[/QUOTE]

this.

i have the xbox version. it's great for kids, but it's crazy easy and has a lot of the same troubles as the LEGO games... mostly an annoying, static camera. if you're WAY into star wars, especially the cartoon, then it's probably worthwhile. but non-obsessed adults are better off avoiding.

[quote name='erniemac']
I know that I'm going to upset her if I return it. But I thought I would see how bad it might be before I try and return it.

[/QUOTE]

Tell us where you can return opened games.

This is a horrible game on the 360. It's a repetitive beat-em-up. There is no redeeming value or any satisfaction whatsoever in playing this game.

bread's done
Back