Have: RDR:GotY, FarCry 6 for Xbox...Want: Forza Horizon 5, GP Ultimate, Paypal

sdime98

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
updated 12/6/2021

Open to offers...

Have:

Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition (360/XB1) - Opened, but never played, in excellent condition

Far Cry 6 (Xbox) - New, Sealed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want:

Paypal

Forza Horizon 5

Game Pass Ultimate

Last edited by a moderator:
afternoon bump...picked up a new copy of Grid while i was out this afternoon, and also picked up a copy of Uncharted off of a member on here, so really all i'm looking at getting is Paypal, at this point..and the black covers are pending...

the blue ones are still definately up for grabs, as is NCAA 09.

2nd bump of the day...decided to put the football game back up on ebay for shits and giggles, and it sold within minutes..so edited the first post to account for that..so pretty much all that's left is the skin, 5 shipped? anyone?

also decided to put up my ps2 eye.

good morning cag's...dropped the price on the last extra skin i have, feel free to pm me, for paypal info, $4 shipped!

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']lol $58 for heavyrain . It is only 54.xx on amazon NEW , lmao[/QUOTE]

zomg...roffle. order it from amazon then...

it comes with the free DLC...don't know if amazon still offers that, since it's already been released, but hell, after shipping, it comes out to damn near the same price either way. no need to troll, like i said, i'm not dying to come off of it. just putting it out there, thanks for the bump.

nothing really stuck out to me guys, more or less looking for paypal to be honest..i have a large backlog as is. free bumps left for all though.

Lotta thread-crapping going on as of late.

Anyways, it's unfortunate you're getting rid of Heavy Rain. I personally love this game. Amazing!

i really liked it myself, played almost nonstop from noon yesterday, into the early morning, this morning, and played after work today also...worked out about 4 different outcomes, once played thru. it truly is an amazing game, the replay value for myself personally, just isn't there, like i hoped it would be.

well yea, i'll be willing to get rid of it, just not particularly interested in any trades atm...

and no interest in just letting go of the code, since i already listed it on ebay, as including the code. sorry.

only thing that really caught my eye was the gamestop credit, since i'm a ps3 guy...although i've got my mind set towards paypal, to account for the hit it took in buying my new droid in the first place.

Sorry, that's a bit too low, considering the vita's alone with small or no memory card at all are going for around $200 on ebay used.

would prefer to not part out, looking to sell as a bundle, at least sell the vita and card together...not so concerned about selling the game with it, worst case scenario, i could trade it in.

Sorry I'm so late replying to your posts, I don't have the time in the mornings, and I'm too busy to ever think to check during work. Feel free to send me PM's, so I'll get an email notification, and then make the time to hop on and reply.

bread's done
Back