Desserts

Labbo94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Anyone have any favorite desserts? Homemade or otherwise.

2866.jpg

I'm a sucker for Moose Tracks :bow:

How about every dessert?

This past summer, I began making my own ice cream. Best thing ever. I'm pretty partial to green tea ice cream.

cherry cheesecake ( the no bake kind) easy as hell to make and always tastes good. 2 other good ones are banana pudding and keylime pie. but if youre just talking fruit then watermelon( best part of the summer if you grew up in the south).

Last edited by a moderator:
I like chocolate pudding. Plain, I know, but probably my favorite. Especially if you dress it up with chopped nuts and caramel like it's ice cream. :drool:

Of course, I enjoy most every dessert out there- except jello. I don't particularly like jello.

Yeah, a few times a year I'll see some Jell-o just chilling out at the grocery store and assume it's an acquired taste.

Still haven't acquired it yet...

Oh yeah, ice cream. Last Best one I had was Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream (Bryers, I believe), with Peanut Butter (Jiffy!), those blue holiday oreos, cheesecake crust mix (for crunch), sprinkles, M&M's, and anything else colorful you can throw in there. That was the best week of my life (Well, kinda)

I took pictures of it glistening in the sunlight...

I have a major sweet tooth for sure. Pretty much like everything!

I LOVE any kind of chocolate chip or m&m type cookie.

strawberries romanov over yellow cake and a few scoops of vanilla ice cream.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

bread's done
Back