$150 for an SNES?

XboxMaster

CAGiversary!
My friend's Mom is a total RPG-freak and when hearing how I have an SNES, she decided she wanted to collect all the old FF's again. So she offered me $100 for it, this included: the SNES, cords, Super Scope 6 with the cart, Yoshi's Safari, Secrets of Evermore, Super Donkey Kong Country, and Chrono Trigger (complete), oh, and two controllers. I was unsure about selling it at first because I was in the middle of a trade for Earthbound, which I told her. She then said if I included Earthbound, she'd raise it to $150. I warned her that I'd probably have to trade Chrono Trigger to get it, and she seemed okay with that. Well, the trade went through, and I'm almost positive I'm going to sell everything to her for $150. I just wanted to make sure this is a good deal. Also keep in mind that I'm getting two discs for DC. One has hundreds of SNES roms on it, the other has hundreds of NES roms on it.

[quote name='XboxMaster']My friend's Mom is a total RPG-freak and when hearing how I have an SNES, she decided she wanted to collect all the old FF's again. So she offered me $100 for it, this included: the SNES, cords, Super Scope 6 with the cart, Yoshi's Safari, Secrets of Evermore, Super Donkey Kong Country, and Chrono Trigger (complete), oh, and two controllers. I was unsure about selling it at first because I was in the middle of a trade for Earthbound, which I told her. She then said if I included Earthbound, she'd raise it to $150. I warned her that I'd probably have to trade Chrono Trigger to get it, and she seemed okay with that. Well, the trade went through, and I'm almost positive I'm going to sell everything to her for $150. I just wanted to make sure this is a good deal. Also keep in mind that I'm getting two discs for DC. One has hundreds of SNES roms on it, the other has hundreds of NES roms on it.[/quote]
Dude like i told you, your friends mom if not stupid is not gettin with the times here. I wish i got $150 for selling my SNES at your age. In fact, back then i wish i had $150 in general

Wait wait, you giving the SNES and all those extras WITH Chrono Trigger and Earthbound, both complete, for $150? That's a bad deal for you.

SNES with all those games could go for $50 on ebay. Chrono Trigger complete could easily go for $70+. Earthbound complete could easily go for $70+. You'd be better off selling these games on ebay.

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL']Wait wait, you giving the SNES and all those extras WITH Chrono Trigger and Earthbound, both complete, for $150? That's a bad deal for you.

SNES with all those games could go for $50 on ebay. Chrono Trigger complete could easily go for $70+. Earthbound complete could easily go for $70+. You'd be better off selling these games on ebay.[/quote]

Earthbound, yes. Chrono Trigger, no. They may have some listings for that much but they're most definitely not selling for that much.

So yeah, great deal for you, XboxMaster.

Console - $25
SoE - $15
DKC - $2
Super Scope - $5
Super Scope 6 cart - 98 cents
Yoshi Safari - $12
Chrono Trigger - worthless, pay me 20 to take it
Eartthbound - $40

that's $99.98 since Chrono Trigger was not included. A decent deal.

[quote name='DenisDFat']Console - $25
SoE - $15
DKC - $2
Super Scope - $5
Super Scope 6 cart - 98 cents
Yoshi Safari - $12
Chrono Trigger - worthless, pay me 20 to take it
Eartthbound - $40

that's $99.98 since Chrono Trigger was not included. A decent deal.[/quote]

Isn't chrono trigger worth a lot?
and in your sig you say that FPS's suck... are you drunk?

Sorry, I didn't clerify that. See, I'm trading BasketCase1080 Chrono Trigger (complete), Secrets of Evermore, and Pokemon Yellow for Earthbound (loose cart). So then in the end, I'm selling her the SNES w/t cords, two controllers (one 1st party and one 3rd), DKC, Super Scope 6, and Earthbound for $150. I shipped my games to him yesterday morning using priorty mail, so they'll probably get to him Thursday. He's gonna try to ship Earthbound as soon as he gets my games, but he said he can't garuntee me anything. But as soon as I get Earthbound, my friend's Mom said she'll pay me the $150. BUT, I want that money this week, which she can do, so I'm gonna see if she'll pay me the $100 this Friday, and the other $50 once I give her Earthbound, which I'll probably be getting on Monday in the mail. And I was told by only one person Super Scope 6 is rare, which I was under the impression it wasn't, is it? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, BasketCase1080 is also giving me two discs for DC. One with all the NES games on it, the other with all the SNES games on it. So while I'm losing Chrono Trigger and Earthbound, I still get to play them :D .

I need to get around to offering my buddy some cash for his Snes and games. He has all the hard to find RPG's(FF,CT,SMRPG,Earthbound,Lufia1+2,BoF+2,SoM,SoE,ect. and a few decent Non-RPG's SMW2,Super Metroid ect..

[quote name='st0neface']Why would this need bumping?[/quote]

I just like to know ppl's opinions. And they could have a different one now that I clerified my original post.

Yea its a fair deal.

I traded my snes with 13 games for an Atari Jaguar at Funco :(... I however sold it, bought another snes for a dollar however I only have a handful of games for it now :p

[quote name='danny-o']screw your friends mom. Literally.[/quote]

HELL fuckING NO!!! I don't wanna be mean, but she is real fucking fat.

[quote name='darkfalzsux']If you're trading all that stuff for a loose Earthbound cart, you better check your head.[/quote]

I agree,you got hosed. There are copies of EB going for 40 on e-bay before shipping and a complete Chrono Trigger is bound to go for much more than that. and while those other games go for fairly cheap, they put the icing on the cake for ass-raping you got

A complete Chrono Trigger for a loose Earthbound? What are you smoking?

If you want to cancel this kid's trade I'll straight out trade you Earthbound for Chrono complete. Forget Evermore and Pokemon Yellow.

Shit, I picked up a loose Earthbound in good condition for $4 last week, at a store that usually charges $10-20 for most Super NES RPG's. It's a good game, but not worth all the stuff you traded for it. Especially not Chrono Trigger complete.

And the Super Scope 6 cart is not rare. Very common.

[quote name='DenisDFat']I would trade Chrono Trigger for earthboound in a second.[/quote]

most people would, but including all that other stuff is a little too much.

except it's in japanese.

i have a chriono Trigger Instruction manual i will trade to someone for their earthbound cart.

great deal i dont think ur going to get much more than that from anywhere else, unless u can wait a few more years. maybe 50 years from now this stuff will be worth a thousand? lol but whose gonna care in 50 years when were like 70 and it doesent matter, so i'd go for it.

bread's done
Back