H: X360 system and games, PS3 games, and DVDs W: Dick Sporting Goods Gidt Card, LISTS

KPaiv

CAGiversary!
NOTICE: I understand I am new and have never traded and have a low(or no) iTrader score. This may shy you away from buying/selling from me. Please don't let that be the case. I will ship first to people with good iTrader scores. All of my items listed are in perfect condition unless stated otherwise. If you ever have a question feel free to PM me. I am just kinda starting to use CAG and want to be able to use it a lot more for a long time and build up my thread and trades. Thank you for looking!

PLEASE LEAVE OFFERS!

I want to get rid of highly=:hot:
Still playing(make an offer)=:bouncy:
No Symbol=Either way

HAVE:

:360:XBox 360 system with 60 GB HD and controller/headset/cables(could also throw in MW2):hot::hot::hot:

:pc:Fallout 3 :hot::hot::hot: (Friends) He wants: :psp: GTA China Town Wars or :ps3:Fallout 3 GOTY

:360:Modern Warefare 2:hot::hot::hot:
:ps3:Resistance 2:hot::hot::hot:
:ps3:Battlefield Bad Company:hot::hot::hot:
:ps3:GTA 4:bouncy:
:ps3:LBP:bouncy:
:ps3:Warhawk:bouncy:
:ps3:Sixaxis controller:bouncy:
:ps3: Logitech Driving Force GT Pro Steering wheel:hot:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/gaming/wheels/devices/4172&cl=us,en
:ps3: Rockband full set(no game):hot::hot:

$5 Blockbuster gift card

$43 EDGE CARD CREDIT

Laptop case and mouse
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Targus+....p?id=pcmprd84700050015&skuId=999984800050015

IPod Nano(3rdgen) 8 GB:hot: SHIPPED TO KBagley7694 for :ps3: MW2

Bluetooth headset:hot::hot::hot:
http://www.frys.com/product/5730732

:dvd: most:hot:
Star Wars Trilogy
Star Wars Episode 3
Big Daddy
Dumb and Dumber
Cloverfield
Disturbia
Everybody Loves Ramond Seasons 1-3
Radio
Good Luck Chuck
Stuck On You
Talladega Nights
Zodiac
Wedding Crashers
The Good Shepard
I am Legend

WANT:

Want highly=:hot:
Don't need right away but eventually=:cold:
No symbol= Either way

Dicks Sporting Goods Gift Card:hot:

A small flat screen TV(21" to 26"):cold:

:ps3: Modern Warfare 2:hot::hot::hot: PENDING IN

:ps3:MAG :hot::hot::hot:

Any gift cards

PSN Cards

Game Stop Store credit

PLEASE MAKE ANY DEALS DOWN BELOW OR IN A PM. PLEASE DON'T ASK "HOW MUCH?" PLEASE TRY TO MAKE THE FIRST OFFER

Last edited by a moderator:
cml for Everybody Loves Ramond Seasons 1-3 or could also do paypal.

Since your new I don't know if you know what cml means, so incase you don't it means Check My List(little white icon by my itrader number)

[quote name='jhweathers']any interest in itouch or htc diamon touch phone, how muchgamestop credit for the 360[/QUOTE]
What gen touch?
And please make an offer for the 360.

[quote name='jhweathers']2nd gen 8 gig[/QUOTE]
Sorry can't trade the 360 for that. Was looking more to sell it. So you can make an offer if you want.

really would like your 360, even if by itself, i have everything else (besides needing the power brick as well) CML but i know its not that great, however I can bring the house for it :) I will also have some PP by the end of the weekend, let me know!

$300?
Isn't that the same price for those things brand new?
I'll pass and you should take that $300 offer as you won't get anything better than that for just the console + mw2

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']really would like your 360, even if by itself, i have everything else (besides needing the power brick as well) CML but i know its not that great, however I can bring the house for it :) I will also have some PP by the end of the weekend, let me know![/QUOTE]

Nah sorry nothing on your list interests me.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']$300?
Isn't that the same price for those things brand new?
I'll pass and you should take that $300 offer as you won't get anything better than that for just the console + mw2[/QUOTE]

Yes. I am going to take the offer if he ever PMs me back.

[quote name='ohboy10451']how about my 80gb drive for your edge card?[/QUOTE]

No thanks. Anything else?

bread's done
Back