[PSN] 10(+2) for '10

addone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
There's a new sale on PSN! First of twenty tennnnnnnnnn! 5 7 PS3 titles, and 5 PSP.

PS3:

• Gravity Crash (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
  • ZEN Pinball (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
  • Critter Crunch (now $3.49, original price $6.99)
  • Braid (now $7.49, original price $14.99)
  • Burn Zombie Burn (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
  • Tank Battles (now $3.49, original price $6.99)
  • Uno (now $3.99, original price $7.99)
PSP:

• Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
  • Crystal Defenders (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
  • Creature Defense (now $3.99, original price $7.99)
  • Kurulin Fusion (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
  • Thexder Neo (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/01/playstation-store-update-120/

Last edited by a moderator:
braid is totally worth it at that price. bought it for pc duing steam sale & finished it. Will be playing through it on PS3 for trophies.

Just bought Critter Crunch and it's a lot of fun! Also, anyone who hasn't played Braid at this point should just give in and buy it, it's a steal at this price!

Thexder Neo is a neat PSP game, kinda makes me think about a simpler version of Bangai-O.

[quote name='kn00tcn']braid was a steal at $3 on steam[/QUOTE]

:roll: Unless you own a time machine, $7.49 is the best price you can get it for right now. Besides, Braid is worth the full price imo, you'd be silly to not consider $7.49 to be a good price for it.

Critter crunch is fantastic. Anyone with a PS3 should jump on it for this price.

I'm not really too sure how great these other games are though, aside from Braid.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Oh, it's Canadian. I've got a spare toonie, and a couple of loonies in my pocket.[/QUOTE]

;);) Yupyup, they're a bunch of locals working out of Spadina and Queen St. (Toronto's was-poor-but-now-super-trendy-to-live-in neighborhood)

[quote name='kathos'];);) Yupyup, they're a bunch of locals working out of Spadina and Queen St. (Toronto's was-poor-but-now-super-trendy-to-live-in neighborhood)[/QUOTE]

Cool! I'll support them. Getting braid and critter crunch

[quote name='webrunner']Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that 12 games and not 10? Kinda?[/QUOTE]
Joystiq only listed 10 total, and PSBlog showed 12 when I checked sourcing. Updated to appease the sharp one ;)

[quote name='addone']Joystiq only listed 10 total, and PSBlog showed 12 when I checked sourcing. Updated to appease the sharp one ;)[/QUOTE]

Some of these are on reg sale and not in the actual special thats why there is more...

if you click it in the store there will be the 10 of 10 sale then under another block is the regular sale games...actually 2 sales going on right now not just 1.

I'd stay away from Braid. I think it's terribly overhyped piece of trash. If you like frustration, it's great, otherwise it's a waste.

[quote name='TheClair']I'd stay away from Braid. I think it's terribly overhyped piece of trash. If you like frustration, it's great, otherwise it's a waste.[/QUOTE]

I think you just don't really like adventure/puzzle games. Frustration is part of these games, after all. If you solve all the puzzles on your first try, the game gets old pretty fast! Besides, I didn't find Braid to be that hard, it's a good challenge towards the end, but that's simply because the game mechanics aren't used much in other games, it takes a few tries to fully understand how to mess with them.

Personally, I think the game is brilliant, I've had less fun with $70 games. You can't tell people to stay away from a game because they're frustrating. That's like saying Demon's Souls and old MegaMan games are terrible because they're hard. At least offer a valid argument before saying things like that.

Don't overlook this gem, people. They don't come often, especially at half price! :D

[quote name='kn00tcn']try the demo?

there are other 'next gen' pinball games on pc, so i'm not interested in zen pb[/QUOTE]
I didn't check if there was a demo. Thanks for telling me.

[quote name='Fuzzy']I already have Braid and Critter Crunch but I was thinking about ZEN Pinball. Does anyone recommend it?[/QUOTE]

If you like pinball sims, you'll enjoy it for sure.
I would recommend it.
Plus you can play your own music from your ps3 hd while you play which is nice.
Also the online I've played doesn't make you wait for another person to play a ball, you all play at the same time.

I heartily recommend Zen Pinball! I have ZP and both the SFII and NGSII add-ons. It's a great pinball sim. The add-ons are gorgeous looking tables, by the way. Much better than Pinball FX, the game the same team did on the 360.

Bought Critter Crunch.

Didn't wait this time, since I forgot to buy the rest of the Valkyria Chronicles DLC before the Holiday Sega sale ended -_-

bread's done
Back