Need some help from CAG (free game to one CAG)

TJordan522

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (88%)
Hello fellow CAGs,

In March, I will be running for New Jersey DECA State Treasurer. DECA is a nationwide club available to marketing education students in high school and college with over 170,000 members. For more information, please see www.deca.org and www.njdeca.org .
Anyway, one of the key factors to winning the election is my campaign, which consists of 2 three day conferences during which I must make various speeches and man my campaign booth. My booth needs to be decorated, have a theme, and supply handouts and goodies to the voters to win them over. My budget for campaigning is $150 per conference, or $300 total. With permission from the great CheapyD himself, I ask that you consider a small donation to help send a CAG into office! I would really appreciate any donation at all, whether it be .01, .10, or $10 (This is CAG after all, lol) because any money I don't raise comes out of my pocket. My PayPal address is [email protected] if you would like to donate. Let me know if you have any questions.
Note: I cannot accept credit card payments through PayPal. Thanks.

Thanks for your support,
Jordan

[quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='r1s3n']Show us your boobs!!!

r1s3n[/quote]

If that's what it will take....

Hey, wait--I don't have boobs. :whistle2:([/quote]

ha! my man boobs pwn joooooooooooooo!

On a serious note, good luck on that (I'd give you money but i'm flat ass broke).

[quote name='sisco1986'][quote name='TJordan522'][quote name='r1s3n']Show us your boobs!!!

r1s3n[/quote]

If that's what it will take....

Hey, wait--I don't have boobs. :whistle2:([/quote]

ha! my man boobs pwn joooooooooooooo!

On a serious note, good luck on that (I'd give you money but i'm flat ass broke).[/quote]

Thanks, it's cool. Although I haven't gotten .01 yet. :(

Hey, I'm in DECA too! I'm in the Maine chapter. I can't wait to get to Anaheim. :)

Anyone who reads this, this is a big deal. To get that position is HUGE, and would look great on college applications. I for one cannot help because I'm broke. Help him out....free bump.

[quote name='Greetard']Hey, I'm in DECA too! I'm in the Maine chapter. I can't wait to get to Anaheim. :)

Anyone who reads this, this is a big deal. To get that position is HUGE, and would look great on college applications. I for one cannot help because I'm broke. Help him out....free bump.[/quote]

Cool! Another DECA kid! Yeah, hopefully I will be going to Anaheim too. If I win the election I definately will, but if I lose I have the Membership project to fall back on. (which hopefully passes for the highest level possible which allows me to go to CA, I didn't hear back yet)

Anyway, I got my first donation!! Thanks!

I was in DECA, we went to L.A. for Nationals. This was a long time ago, so long in fact that when we were there, the Rodney King riots broke out.

Yeah, I'm old.

You need to do something wacky, as it is right now, your only gimmick is you need money. Don't we all? You need to have some story. I mean, the people here didn't even give up more than $400 bucks for the Child's Play charity around Christmas time.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You need to do something wacky, as it is right now, your only gimmick is you need money. Don't we all? You need to have some story. I mean, the people here didn't even give up more than $400 bucks for the Child's Play charity around Christmas time.[/quote]

I thought we got more money than that. Whatever. lol

[quote name='manofpeace20']Your on a website called cheapassgamer, go to expensivegamer and maybe you will have better luck.[/quote]

I know, I know. It was worth a shot. At least Cheapy supported me!
Plus, I remember seeing threads about people asking for gas money and they got it.

I guess I will do this.
Highest donation gets a free game (below $25) of their choice.

Thanks for your donation nneace! And also thanks to mkg12, but unfortunately I'm going to have to send it back as I can't take Credit Card payments through PayPal.

Oh, and by the way, I don't think you guys are grasping the concept here. It's not going to take much to have the high donation. Cheapy donated high but I dont think he counts for the free game. The next highest (the one who gets the game) is very very low right now. So by you guys donating around $3, you could have yourselves a new game.

[quote name='onetrackmind']i give a little to help out... good luck bro[/quote]

I don't know if you sent the donation yet, but I haven't received anything for a day or two now so if you did send it it didn't work.

[quote name='TJordan522']Hello fellow CAGs,

In March, I will be running for New Jersey DECA State Treasurer. DECA is a nationwide club available to marketing education students in high school and college with over 170,000 members. For more information, please see www.deca.org and www.njdeca.org .
Anyway, one of the key factors to winning the election is my campaign, which consists of 2 three day conferences during which I must make various speeches and man my campaign booth. My booth needs to be decorated, have a theme, and supply handouts and goodies to the voters to win them over. My budget for campaigning is $150 per conference, or $300 total. With permission from the great CheapyD himself, I ask that you consider a small donation to help send a CAG into office! I would really appreciate any donation at all, whether it be .01, .10, or $10 (This is CAG after all, lol) because any money I don't raise comes out of my pocket. My PayPal address is [email protected] if you would like to donate. Let me know if you have any questions.
Note: I cannot accept credit card payments through PayPal. Thanks.

Thanks for your support,
Jordan[/quote]

man when i was in DECA back in the early 90s we didnt have nothing like this. All we did was sell t shirts and candy bars to the rest of the people in the school. On and we sold some junk items for a fundrasier (10 bucks for a 2 inch stuff dog ) We did have a thing that you meet at your local schools and if you were good enough you would go to state and then finals BUT i never heard anyone ever in booths to be put in office. Usually they just gave people those jobs

I still got one of the Shirts they made up its got a big D On the front . Like the S on the superman shirt. I remember people used to ask whats the D stand for and people used to joke and say DUMBASS :)

[quote name='TJordan522']Bump[/quote]

hmm I got 20$ ready to donate but im tore between this and boobies

[quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='TJordan522']Bump[/quote]

hmm I got 20$ ready to donate but im tore between this and boobies[/quote]

Well, the $20 to this could get you a free game. The $20 to boobies could get you....well, you can get that for free anywhere on the internet.

Our State competetion for Maine is tomorrow, and I'm siked (sp?) Two days off from school to stay at a hotel...I'm not complaining.

[quote name='Greetard']Our State competetion for Maine is tomorrow, and I'm siked (sp?) Two days off from school to stay at a hotel...I'm not complaining.[/quote]

Lol....mine is the 13th-19th (I have to stay for both divisions to campaign)
Good luck!

bread's done
Back