I have a list again! H: PS3 mostly W: PS3, CYL

jjjbadboy32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I have a list again! Trade with me! I always ship FIRST CLASS with Delivery Confirmation.

If our feedback is close, we ship at same time.

If your feedback is very high, I ship first.

If your feedback is very low, you ship first.

HAVE:

Paypal

:ps3:

Wolfenstein - SEALED
Crysis 2 - SEALED
Fallout: New Vegas - Like New w/ Tribal Pack code
Wanted: Weapons of Fate - Like New

:wii:

No More Heroes 2 - Like New
Red Steel - Like New
Cursed Mountain Limited Edition - Like New

:ds:

Elite Beat Agents- Complete, case shows wear
Trace Memory - Complete, case shows wear

:360:

Xbox 360 Black Wireless Microphone. It has never been used, it came with Lips: Number One Hits and is still in that box. Game not included.

You're in the Movies w/ Vision Camera - SEALED

WANT:

:ps3: games, CYL!

RDR: Undead Nightmare
Medieval Moves
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 1 and part 2
Grand Slam Tennis 2
Lego Harry Potter 5-7
UFC 3
MLB 12: The Show

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump

Have checked a couple of great lists. I will definitely propose by Wednesday, and (if accepted) will ship out Thursday AM. (finally have a day off work)

Please check your PM box. If it's an absolute tipping point, I do have Mass Effect 2 and The Saboteur (PS3) in-hand (both new/sealed). I'm new here, but I'll be more than happy to validate my online reputation if you need and I'll ship half of my end of the trade first if needed.

Heya. Can you please CML for 50 Cent: Blood on the sand? Thanks!

Also, you can place the CML button by your info by going to the cog looking thing next to "Retailers" on the top section then selecting "Options" then "Edit Your Details". From there, you just copy and paste the url of your trade list "My Buy/Sell/Trade List".

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']It got traded.........[/QUOTE]

Without even giving me the courtesy of a PM in response to one of many I sent you (and after offering exactly what you were looking for)? Hey, you can do what you like with your games, but jeez, that's just plain lousy.

[quote name='SteelSD']Without even giving me the courtesy of a PM in response to one of many I sent you (and after offering exactly what you were looking for)? Hey, you can do what you like with your games, but jeez, that's just plain lousy.[/QUOTE]

I could have been screwed VERY easily and was not going to do it. I am not accusing you of anything, but I was not taking a chance with a valuable game.

My original post stated that I wanted to trade with a "reputable" CAG'er (and that's what I did). I didn't feel a need to respond, since you didn't feel a need to read my original post.

It was not easy to trade , when I got several messages within a few hour span. There were quite a few people that I didn't get back to and I didn't mean anything by it. I was simply checking lists and offers, and made an offer to the best match of my wants, rather than try to negotiate with a bunch of people and leaving them hanging.

I don't know. I already stated that this was my first trade , and I guess maybe I need to learn more about trading from some more experienced CAG'ers.

Thanks for pissing in my topic............

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']I could have been screwed VERY easily and was not going to do it. I am not accusing you of anything, but I was not taking a chance with a valuable game.

My original post stated that I wanted to trade with a "reputable" CAG'er (and that's what I did). I didn't feel a need to respond, since you didn't feel a need to read my original post.

It was not easy to trade , when I got several messages within a few hour span. There were quite a few people that I didn't get back to and I didn't mean anything by it. I was simply checking lists and offers, and made an offer to the best match of my wants, rather than try to negotiate with a bunch of people and leaving them hanging.

I don't know. I already stated that this was my first trade , and I guess maybe I need to learn more about trading from some more experienced CAG'ers.

Thanks for pissing in my topic............[/QUOTE]

Well, good luck to you. When you encounter more of those experienced traders, maybe ask them about manners. You need the advice.

[quote name='SteelSD']Well, good luck to you. When you encounter more of those experienced traders, maybe ask them about manners. You need the advise.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because you have completed so many trades on here.........

Screw you.

You are the one who keeps pissing on my thread, where are your manners ?

I wonder how many other traders would ship out a Demon's Souls DE to a new user with 0 posts who joined 5 days ago for 45 dollars paypal?

I'd also rather trade it to someone who actually wanted the game for collector's reasons, or to actually play it. You simply wanted the game so that you could sell it on e-bay.......... I see you just sold the guide-only on there for $75.00 . I am glad to have not helped you rip other people off.

I hooked someone up with a GREAT DEAL, which is what I thought the whole point of this website was. I got something I wanted, and he got something he wanted.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']Yeah, because you have completed so many trades on here.........

Screw you.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you must have majored in polite, eh?

I wonder how many other traders would ship out a Demon's Souls DE to a new user with 0 posts who joined 5 days ago for 45 dollars paypal?

Now what are you doing? There's a post in this thread outlining a value a lot higher than 45 bucks along with a display of willingness to ship half a trade first even though I don't know you from Adam. I might have even been willing to ship my entire offer first. But you wouldn't know because you never attempted to communicate.

I'd also rather trade it to someone who actually wanted the game for collector's reasons, or to actually play it. You simply wanted the game so that you could sell it on e-bay.......... I see you just sold the guide-only on there for $75.00 . I am glad to have not helped you rip other people off.

Interesting. If you think you know what I sold something for on eBay, then you'd be able to see my feedback; which makes your claim of fearing legitimacy completely moot.

And I sent you a list of my collection. Did you see "Sealed Demon's Souls DE" listed? Nope. I did want it for the collection, and was actually willing to overpay in trade versus what I could grab it for in cash.

The grand irony is that if I had traded for your copy and then ripped it open to flip the guide and game separately via eBay for $75 and $60 respectively (top end prices), you know what I would have had after eBay fees? Less than the $120 worth of games you were asking for it! That's just simple math and it's 100% at odds with your assumptions.

I do find it kinda' weird that you'd bash someone for getting a good deal when selling something while you're posting on this site (especially THIS site). This site littered with stories of folks getting good deals while flipping items for profit. Shame on them all? Nah.

I hooked someone up with a GREAT DEAL, which is what I thought the whole point of this website was. I got something I wanted, and he got something he wanted.

Hmn. If you got what I offered for the game, you ended up with about double the original retail price of the game. Someone else makes a profit and they're "ripping people off", but you do and you're a humanitarian? C'mon. You have to know how ethically inconsistent that is.

You didn't trade the game for the cause of charity and you didn't trade it for less than what you bought it for AND you didn't trade it for less than what a person can get it for online with just a modicum of effort. You traded it because you got what you wanted, as you stated. You kept bumping the thread in the hope of getting better offers and then extended your deadline in the hope of getting even better offers than that. You do that and you really don't have any claim to some kind of moral high ground so stow the act.

Anyway, you have a good day and I sincerely hope you get what you want for all your games; even if you do make a profit in order to build your collection. After all, that's the name of the game.

[quote name='SteelSD']Wow, you must have majored in polite, eh?

Now what are you doing? There's a post in this thread outlining a value a lot higher than 45 bucks along with a display of willingness to ship half a trade first even though I don't know you from Adam. I might have even been willing to ship my entire offer first. But you wouldn't know because you never attempted to communicate.

Interesting. If you think you know what I sold something for on eBay, then you'd be able to see my feedback; which makes your claim of fearing legitimacy completely moot.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, you are not very smart.

Let me break it down for you. You have 100 percent feedback on e-bay. That means nothing to me on this site. Paypal purchases are PROTECTED. Once you sent me the 45 dollars of paypal and I sent you Demon's Souls, what do I have to guarantee me that you are going to send out the game afterwards? At least if I didn't send you the game, you could still get your money back!!!!

Also ,I don't "think" anything. Your e-bay feedback SHOWS the multiple copies of Demon's Souls and the multiple copies of DE guides you have sold and for how much. Your "tradelist" also showed that you had the DE case for the game and guide, so I am pretty sure that you have had this game in your collection before.

The game is gone, and I am finished.

It's funny that you are the only member crying about this.

Have a nice day.

[quote name='SteelSD']Wow, you must have majored in polite, eh?

Interesting. If you think you know what I sold something for on eBay,

I did want it for the collection, and was actually willing to overpay in trade versus what I could grab it for in cash.

[/QUOTE]

I don't "think" anything. Your e-bay feedback SHOWS the multiple copies of Demon's Souls and the multiple copies of DE guides you have sold and for how much. Your "tradelist" also showed that you had the DE case for the game and guide, so I am pretty sure that you have had this game in your collection before.

The game is gone, and I am finished.

[quote name='brighenne']any chance you're interested in trading that psp for a tournament edition ps3 madcatz stick?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, but I don't really play fighting games that much. DOA is really the only one I like.

Nothing on your list for me mightymek , thanks for bump.

how much for
360 Wireless Microphone BRAND NEW
Crackdown (sealed)

bread's done
Back