EndWar with wireless headset $20 at BestBuy

LtKetch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was just in the Red Deer ab. BestBuy and picked up EndWar with wireless headset for 360. I thought it was 39.99, but it rung up as 19.99. All the stuff on that rack was 50% off. Now YMMV but I saw Batman:AA with batarang for PS3 for $75, so $37.50 with discount. COD:MW 1 special edition $44, $22 after discount. The rack was a catch all for old junk and oddities, but you may find a treasure.

End War is on their website for $20. But I think that is the version without the headset. After seeing some videos and reviews, it looks like a good pickup for $20.
~S

You'll have to be careful about the Endwar package, I remember a group of ppl picking that up only to find that the battery in the headset was dead and MS wouldn't replace it. Buyer beware.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Welcome to Canada, eh, where we get our own forums for discussing deals.[/QUOTE]

my bad...didn't notice. Oh well, I'm happy and got my $20 headset a few minutes ago.

No only the PS3 version on the Batman:AA in RedDeer anyway.

Just checked my headset, appears as though I have a dead one, back to best buy. Too good to be true!

Went to BB they were out of bundles so they gave me a standalone wireless headset as a replacement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to my local BB, didn't have the bundle and didn't have any copies of the game left. Bummer, needed a replacement headset too :(

bread's done
Back