WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 and 2008 (PS3) @ Walmart.com under $10 each

I actually went to BB tonight...did some manipulating and go the collectors edition for $9.70...

BB price matched it no problem no questions asked.

[quote name='josh62488']I actually went to BB tonight...did some manipulating and go the collectors edition for $9.70...

BB price matched it no problem no questions asked.[/QUOTE]

What did you print out / show / tell them ?

Ill do this tomorrow for sure

WWE SvR09 is the preferred choice here. SvR08 is broken, definitely skip that.

For those buying SvR09, you WILL have some frustrations with the career mode. Refer to my YouTube page (in sig) to help out.

This is one game where planning out is VERY important, or you'll end up redoing your character.

I have 09 on ps2, the controls will need some getting used to, never tried the ps3 version, way better then 08 though.

[quote name='josh62488']print screened the walmart page that has wwe 2009...pasted it in paint then took the picture of the collectors edition and posted it over the picture of the regular version of game...printed out then went to bestbuy.

very sneaky...but it worked![/QUOTE]
That is called fraud

Is it just me or does it seem like everyone who is joining in 2010 are scammers?

[quote name='josh62488']print screened the walmart page that has wwe 2009...pasted it in paint then took the picture of the collectors edition and posted it over the picture of the regular version of game...printed out then went to bestbuy.

very sneaky...but it worked![/QUOTE]
Nice knowing ya!:wave:

So is it worth going to a BB to see if they'll price match this? I don't wanna go about scamming them, but I'd like the ability to get it at that price without having to wait for shipping... trade-offs trade-offs...

bread's done
Back