I was waiting for a new OTT to wish JohnnyFoxDarko a happy birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
school internet is really nice. been playing third strike over ggpo for an hour or so with no issues. :D[quote name='Brak']The Gremlins movies are atrocious pieces of shett.[/QUOTE]Yeppp.

midgets.png

Happy birthday Mak and JFD!

So I was browsing local personals last night, and I found a gorgeous girl who's looking for a relationship (duh). I've never set up a personal ad before, but I felt such an intense attraction to this girl I actually paid for a month of service and everything...

Just sent the intial email, PLEASE GOD LET HER REPLY. *fingers crossed*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Happy birthday Mak, JFD, and Admiral Ackbar!

So I was browsing local personals last night, and I found a gorgeous girl who's looking for a relationship (duh). I've never set up a personal ad before, but I felt such an intense attraction to this girl I actually paid for a month of service and everything...

Just sent the intial email, PLEASE GOD LET HER REPLY. *fingers crossed*[/QUOTE]

Seriously?

I wanted to se the old man pic, but this is funnier.

gonna-get-raped.jpg

Y DO PPL RITE LIKE THIZ!?!?1?

I don't get how or why people write like that. Trying to think about writing that way just hurts my brain. I mean, OK I can get the bad spelling and grammar, but then all of that combined with the all-caps? I just don't get it.

Ahahaha. You can't be serious, right?

[quote name='darthbudge']Y DO PPL RITE LIKE THIZ!?!?1?

I don't get how or why people write like that. Trying to think about writing that way just hurts my brain. I mean, OK I can get the bad spelling and grammar, but then all of that combined with the all-caps? I just don't get it.[/QUOTE]
I think it's texting, people seem to think it's ok to actually write like that.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Darn. Frys has an AMD quad core for $300. It's refurb but a great price. But only available in store.[/QUOTE]
Link or SKU?

It was raining it's ass off earlier this morning so I decided to skip my bio class. I got like 4 emails (all sent to the entire class) from people I've never met saying "I didn't go to class because I was sick." Quit lying, you didn't want to go because it was raining. Now quit being lazy and read the 4 pages of the chapter that were being covered.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did everyone here get in on the free ME2 DLC extravaganza last night?[/QUOTE]

I wish I would've seen that this AM. Would've definitely gotten all of them. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back