Star Ocean 2: Second Story (ONLY 4MINS LEFT, $21.00!)

Cmon guys lets get some bids in. Im trying to start a good account and I know you cant trust a guy wiht 0 feedback but I promise you a 99.9999% chance that you can trust me (only because you never know what will happen in the mail).

[quote name='Worldcup08']Everyone has to start somewhere :)[/quote]

True, but you may want to start your account off with some less valuable items, just to at least build your feedback up, or even buy some things. It stinks but a lot of people won't bid at all, or will bid much less if you have low feedback on a semi-rare item.

I hear its a good game...Too bad I always get about halfway through an RPG and then quit due to my characters not being at a high enough level. Soon after I sell the game.

[quote name='whoknows']I hear its a good game...Too bad I always get about halfway through an RPG and then quit due to my characters not being at a high enough level. Soon after I sell the game.[/quote]

Same here, that was negated for this game though. Gotta say its tough letting her go but i wanna start with a bang. It wouldnt kill to put up the bid, hell you may win it at 9.99. Only 4 days left :lol: .

[quote name='Worldcup08']Now up for sale, lets get some bids in![/quote]

Really see I'd bid it up to $20 but your utter lack of feedback prevents me. We just recently had someone suckered out of $300 on a psp in the trading forum.

You have 11 posts here and no feedback on ebay. You could have at least bought something there first, then you'd have 1.

If you dont want to bid fine but you dont have to come on here and insult me. Im just trying to get an account going. YOu dont have to believe me, well see whos right a week from now when someone gets the game for cheap because everyone thinks im going to empty their paypal account and run across the mexican border.

EDIT: Also I have 50 posts, not 11. You were most likely confused with my join date.

[quote name='Worldcup08']If you dont want to bid fine but you dont have to come on here and insult me. Im just trying to get an account going. YOu dont have to believe me, well see whos right a week from now when someone gets the game for cheap because everyone thinks im going to empty their paypal account and run across the mexican border.[/quote]

He's not trying to insult you he's just telling you why he's afraid to bid. You should read this thread to understand why. Cheap ass link Btw, I already own this game, it's great.

[quote name='greendc27'][quote name='Worldcup08']If you dont want to bid fine but you dont have to come on here and insult me. Im just trying to get an account going. YOu dont have to believe me, well see whos right a week from now when someone gets the game for cheap because everyone thinks im going to empty their paypal account and run across the mexican border.[/quote]

He's not trying to insult you he's just telling you why he's afraid to bid. You should read this thread to understand why. Cheap ass link Btw, I already own this game, it's great.[/quote]

Yes you keep asking for bids and no one is bidding, this is why.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='greendc27'][quote name='Worldcup08']If you dont want to bid fine but you dont have to come on here and insult me. Im just trying to get an account going. YOu dont have to believe me, well see whos right a week from now when someone gets the game for cheap because everyone thinks im going to empty their paypal account and run across the mexican border.[/quote]

He's not trying to insult you he's just telling you why he's afraid to bid. You should read this thread to understand why. Cheap ass link Btw, I already own this game, it's great.[/quote]

Yes you keep asking for bids and no one is bidding, this is why.[/quote]

Am I missing something? I posted twice in a 3 day span *limit one bump per day) asking people to bid. The reason? Because no one is bidding...

Whats wrong with that? I sure as hell dont see a problem. Just because I dont have any feedback on Ebay your coming at me like Im a criminal. I ask people to bid and your automatically suspisious. Again, believe whatever you want but your gonna be missing out on a good deal.

All Im asking is that you look at it and what your saying/the way your saying it from my point of view.
:cry:
(Also I would understand someone scamming for 300 dollar merchandise, but the most I would get for this is 50. Why would I go through the entire process of posting my checking account and credit card number/ verifying everything, which takes a coupole of days, to Ebay/Paypal just for something that has a chance in hell of giving me 45 dollars...)

[quote name='Worldcup08'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='greendc27'][quote name='Worldcup08']If you dont want to bid fine but you dont have to come on here and insult me. Im just trying to get an account going. YOu dont have to believe me, well see whos right a week from now when someone gets the game for cheap because everyone thinks im going to empty their paypal account and run across the mexican border.[/quote]

Yes you keep asking for bids and no one is bidding, this is why.[/quote]

Am I missing something? I posted twice in a 3 day span *limit one bump per day) asking people to bid. The reason? Because no one is bidding...

Whats wrong with that? I sure as hell dont see a problem. Just because I dont have any feedback on Ebay your coming at me like Im a criminal. I ask people to bid and your automatically suspisious. Again, believe whatever you want but your gonna be missing out on a good deal.

All Im asking is that you look at it and what your saying/the way your saying it from my point of view.
:cry:
(Also I would understand someone scamming for 300 dollar merchandise, but the most I would get for this is 50. Why would I go through the entire process of posting my checking account and credit card number/ verifying everything, which takes a coupole of days, to Ebay/Paypal just for something that has a chance in hell of giving me 45 dollars...)[/quote]

I was atempting to explain why people weren't bidding by explaining why I wasn't bidding on it. Normally I'd be quite interested in this item, especially considering the disks are in better shape than my set. A number of scams have gone on in this site and while it would be a huge waste of your time to pull one people have been quite cautious of late.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha']I'll snipe it later.[/quote]

Ain't that the truth. :roll:

ebay Troll![/quote]

IKIK I have 3 copies of this (EXTREMELY Rare) game and two guides :p . I have to sell one copy or get another guide. :D

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha']I'll snipe it later.[/quote]

Ain't that the truth. :roll:

ebay Troll![/quote]

IKIK I have 3 copies of this (EXTREMELY Rare) game and two guides :p . I have to sell one copy or get another guide. :D[/quote]

I"ll take one, providing of course that it's clear background.

[quote name='Worldcup08']In my own forum :cry:[/quote]

Oh we be joking around as usual, besides I really want a clear backed one. So why are you selling this anyhow? I'm sure you could trade it for something decent.

Well see, my mom wants to get some extra cash using ebay by selling clothes. I know clothes dont sell to well, especially with no feedback, so im trying to get her some feedback + some money in her paypal account so she doesnt have to worry about the fees. Just trying to get a solid base for her to get started. Im not taking any of the money for it.

[quote name='Worldcup08']Well see, my mom wants to get some extra cash using ebay by selling clothes. I know clothes dont sell to well, especially with no feedback, so im trying to get her some feedback + some money in her paypal account so she doesnt have to worry about the fees. Just trying to get a solid base for her to get started. Im not taking any of the money for it.[/quote]

Impressive, well I suppose you have far more altruistic motives than most of us.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Worldcup08']In my own forum :cry:[/quote]

Oh we be joking around as usual, besides I really want a clear backed one. So why are you selling this anyhow? I'm sure you could trade it for something decent.[/quote]

Clear what? Does it play better? More clear? :rofl:

Looks like a nice kid. Wants to help his mom.
zion, sometimes I feel like I'm your mom :baby:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Worldcup08']In my own forum :cry:[/quote]

Oh we be joking around as usual, besides I really want a clear backed one. So why are you selling this anyhow? I'm sure you could trade it for something decent.[/quote]

Clear what? Does it play better? More clear? :rofl:

Looks like a nice kid. Wants to help his mom.
zion, sometimes I feel like I'm your mom :baby:[/quote]

Oh gee thanks. :lol:

I've got a regular set but I want one with the clear back instead of white. I figured since you had 3 sets I'd ask to see if you had one. I'll make it worth your while. :D

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha']I did check them. Damn you! :lol:

Back on topic :arrow: +b u m p+[/quote]

So they aren't clear back? :cry:[/quote]

I'm serious. Can you show me a pic? I have no idea what are you talking about. I think I saw a thread about it 6month ago but I can't find it.

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha']I did check them. Damn you! :lol:

I'm serious. Can you show me a pic? I have no Idia what are you talking about. I think I saw a thread about it 6month ago but I can't find it.[/quote]

Go as Nach, the set I traded him has clear backs, and yes there was a thread like this a long time ago. Only problem is the set I traded him was a disk doctored job.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha']I did check them. Damn you! :lol:

I'm serious. Can you show me a pic? I have no Idia what are you talking about. I think I saw a thread about it 6month ago but I can't find it.[/quote]

Go as Nach, the set I traded him has clear backs, and yes there was a thread like this a long time ago. Only problem is the set I traded him was a disk doctored job.[/quote]

You mean the thread on smooth/textured surface of the discs? I'll look for it.

EDIT: Found one, here: Is this it? http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39339&highlight=ocean

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='masha']I did check them. Damn you! :lol:

Go as Nach, the set I traded him has clear backs, and yes there was a thread like this a long time ago. Only problem is the set I traded him was a disk doctored job.[/quote]

You mean the thread on smooth/textured surface of the discs? I'll look for it.[/quote]

Oh it's no big deal, I know Nach has a copy like that. I think I'll try to get it back from him.

Don't worry. On ebay most of the bids dont' come until the last day. In fact I often have auctions that sell for good prices that don't get bids until the last 48 hours.

[quote name='Worldcup08']Well guys im gonna go to sleep. Hopefully that 9.99 figure will have gone up when i check it next (knock on wood!).[/quote]

Good luck!

[quote name='Worldcup08']Approching 2 days![/quote]

Fine now that it seems that ChrisXE was full of shit I guess I'll place a bid, and I stood up for that bastard! :headache:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Worldcup08']Approching 2 days![/quote]

Fine now that it seems that ChrisXE was full of shit I guess I'll place a bid, and I stood up for that bastard! :headache:[/quote]

It was fun to read. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Off to bed. I DEMAND MORE BIDS!

(yes zion, i know what youve been telling me this entire thread, but someone is bound to beat your $15 bid. This game goes for an avg of $40-$35)

[quote name='Worldcup08']Off to bed. I DEMAND MORE BIDS!

(yes zion, i know what youve been telling me this entire thread, but someone is bound to beat your $15 bid. This game goes for an avg of $40-$35)[/quote]

Oh someone will beat my bid but them being from this site is in doubt. Waits for a snipe by masha. :D

edit: In fact I was just outbid. :lol:

bread's done
Back