The iOTT sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i was wrong, the "iPad" is an innovate new product from Apple which will change the way we experience the internet and media.

Just so long as you don't try doing more than one thing at a time.

Music, the mini 9 keyboard does suck, but most 10-11" netbooks will offer a better alternative. I have a one year old Wind and that keyboard only sacrifices less than 20% of the size of a regular keyboard. And its screen is excellent, miles ahead of my brother's mini 9 for some reason.

A friend of mine bought a Asus 1201n and it's really nice, it's kind of between a netbook and laptop.

edit- Why did Rock quote me?

[quote name='Maklershed']Whoa sweet! Now I don't need to convert to wmv! :whee:

I just added an avi video and it looks great.[/QUOTE]

Wait, do you own a 1G brick?

I miss dcfox trolling us without ever knowing if he was serious or not. I would trade ten million JolietJakes for one dcfox. :(

[quote name='Maklershed']Whoa sweet! Now I don't need to convert to wmv! :whee:

I just added an avi video and it looks great.[/QUOTE]

Really? I saw on another board that a guy tried it and it looked terrible. I think it was due to the downscaling.

All of the top subscribed YouTubers suck.

What's with all of the bootleg sxephil shows (

Highly classified..shit found. Signals Intelligence shit. CIA shit. Hello, anybody lose their secret CIA shit?

I love Brad Pitt.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Man I really hope this snowstorm they are talking about is bullshit. Right now they are predicting eight to ten inches.[/QUOTE]

when and where? my mom is having a total hip replacement on monday and getting her to or from the hospital in a snow storm will be in-fucking-sane.

[quote name='manthing']Kinda surreal Heidi Montag follows my shitty twitter account.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah well Moon Bloodgood follows me. So take that! :nottalking:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd still smash that barbie doll.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Although she was 10x better a year or two ago.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Nice signature. :lol:

EDIT: I love how nobody in the audience behind him is laughing.[/QUOTE]
I know.

I love it when the cosmos align and allow us to see such incredible things.

Heidi Montag looks like an idiot now, what with that needless plastic surgery.

She'd still look awesome if you were railing her from behind, though.

[quote name='Chika']when and where? my mom is having a total hip replacement on monday and getting her to or from the hospital in a snow storm will be in-fucking-sane.[/QUOTE]

Here and on Friday.

Joe Biden looks like he's about to tell me where he sold Monorails and whether it put those towns on the map.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh yeah well Moon Bloodgood follows me. So take that! :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Did you watch Terminator: Salvation (Unrated Directors Cut) yet? She sets those glorious puppies of hers free :drool:

This Lindsay Lohan picture reminds me of the monster thing in [REC].
lindsayloaded006-450x623.jpg
You can see her large breasts on wwtdd.com if you haven't seen 'em already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back