[Dead] Star Wars: The Clone Wars/ Tetris Worlds (Xbox) $0.01 at Circuit City

regular price $99.99
you save -$99.98

you pay $0.01

^^^ I think they have an error. I'm hesitant to order on this one.

damn, i wish i wouldve known this one yesterday when i ordered my controllers

hope i dont get a bounce charge of 99 when the fix the mistake....haha

sells on ebay for 1-3 dollars...not worht the hastle of buying a bundle to put online, so save it for all the other cheap asses!

good deal, I was pissed I had to get up early today for track practice but I got this for 1 penny. I hope they don't cancel :(

penny stuff goes quick my friends. cause people order 100 of them those bastards.! Well least I got in on the deal it sure is nice to wake up to that!

you could only order 3 someone said. I only got 1 because I only need 1 and I am not greedy. I was pissed because I couldn't get that nhl 2003 game at eb yesterday for 5 because the deal died but at least I got this :)

Yep, three is the max that it let me put in. But I got the "out of stock" message too. :(

Do you think this will be the same price in-store?

If anyone's bought more than 1 copy, is anyone willing to sell one for $1, plus shipping for me? Only asking since it's out of stock right now.

[quote name='blackjaw']sells on ebay for 1-3 dollars...not worht the hastle of buying a bundle to put online, so save it for all the other cheap asses![/quote]

Gee, thanks.

[quote name='blackjaw']sells on ebay for 1-3 dollars...not worht the hastle of buying a bundle to put online, so save it for all the other cheap asses![/quote]

You must be looking at a different eBay than I am. All the ones I see for sale on eBay are $15. That's not including the $75,897 in shipping, as per usual eBay practice.

[quote name='supermariomelee']If anyone's bought more than 1 copy, is anyone willing to sell one for $1, plus shipping for me? Only asking since it's out of stock right now.[/quote]

Give this man his game...he's willing to pay 100x the advertised price! By all means, he deserves it!

:wink:

I'm pretty sure this will be the in-store price as well. Circuit City is usually pretty consistent with their online and in-store prices. They already sell the Sega GT/JSRF combo for a penny, so I would guess they would have no problem selling this combo for a penny as well. I'll check one of my local CC's during lunch. Hopefully they'll have the combo.

You may want to ask the cashiers if they have any of either combo. I know at least one of my local CC's stores these combo discs in a draw by the registers. So you might want to double check with the cashier if you don't see the combo's out on the shelves.

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='blackjaw']sells on ebay for 1-3 dollars...not worht the hastle of buying a bundle to put online, so save it for all the other cheap asses![/quote]

You must be looking at a different eBay than I am. All the ones I see for sale on eBay are $15. That's not including the $75,897 in shipping, as per usual eBay practice.[/quote]

sure it says 15, but thats the minimum asking price...nobody is biting...only ones actually going are selling for 1-3 dollars

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...tProperty=MetaEndSort&query=clone+wars+tetris

The $1-$3 auctions aren't in sniping range yet. Plus the shipping is $5, at least on the $1 auction.

No matter, I just saw an opportunity to decry eBay shipping prices and took it.:)

UPDATE! I live in Baltimore MD, and just picked up 3 copies of Tetris/StarWars in store...and on top of that, the clerk (who looked like he just got off a 3 day drinking bender) just GAVE them to me! Said he didn't feel like going through the motions for 3 cents...too sweet

I don't recommend calling.

I just called and when I gave them the UPC (from the online ad) she put me on hold (I heard a male employee gasp) and then a couple minutes later say, um sorry no there aren't any in stock.

My two cents? Those other employees saw that this was a penny and took them.

I'd love to buy one also if anyone's got one. My wife's been begging me to pick up Tetris. Thanks.

Well I know if this was best buy, it would be cancelled. I am not sure about circuit city but they are usually good with stuff like this. I never got a game I ordered and no problem they refunded my money. I mean they found out about this mistake in 25 or so minutes, best buy wouldn't have known for an hour or so, lol.

Sadly they wouldnt allow me to buy mine in store. I went there twice today. Called them up already. Called online support, they were more useless than the dirt on my tires.

When I went the manager said, we are selling the game. Because I asked him, as soon as i spotted it. Then when I went up to the cash register, he rang it up, went to go talk with some more mangaers, came back and said. We are sorry, we arent selling this game unless you buy an X-BOX. I was like wtf? First you say yes, now you say no. I left, came right back., with the price printed from the online store. They stood around, sniffed eachothers ass for a bit. It was kinda funny, they looked like a football team or something. Then said, we will only sell it at $99. I flicked them off and left. Called online support, got this japenese guy... You can already see where that went.

him: *mumbles crap i cant understand* find it instore
me: Sir they will not allow me to buy it in store, how can I get it in store if they I cannot buy it.
him: it is sold out online, *mumbles crap* sold out, *mumbles* price ....

Then I chatted with one of them. They basically typed the same bs over and over again. If you cant buy it online, then you cant buy it instore?

I dont know. Screw CC, thats why I buy from best buy u.u

[quote name='Namelessloser']I dont know. Screw CC, thats why I buy from best buy u.u[/quote]

You're about the only one.

[quote name='Namelessloser']best buy gamers card.

Im sure everyone goes there for that.

Plus their customer service is usually pretty good here.[/quote]

problem is that now I'm even more of a cheapass b/c of BB. since I can get most of the games I want from BB for $15 using the GGC, I now almost always wait until a game hits $10 before picking it up.

Dang, closest CC to my work "didn't have any". Will have to try the one closest to my house after work.

This CC did have Jet Set Radio Future for $19.99 if anyone's interested. I could pick it up and send it to you.....LOL.

I'd give my right nut to see someone pricematch this.

Imagine the manager's face, when he's pricematching to a penny! (Don't forget your extra 10 percent at best buy)

bread's done
Back