Please welcome PriceGrabber to CAG!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
I am pleased to announce that CAG has entered into a partnership with PriceGrabber in which they will provide the site with a special co-branded PriceGrabber shopping engine page.

For those of you not familiar with PriceGrabber, it is a price search engine that you can use to find low prices on pretty much anything.

You can currently access it from the front page, under the new "Price Search" drop down menu (the CAG-O-Matic link has been moved to that location as well) or you can use the URL: http://cheapassgamer.pricegrabber.com.
I have added a link in the forum header:
cagrabber.jpg

The layout and color scheme of the co-brand page is not yet complete, but I decided to throw the link up anyway.

By browsing for lowest prices on the co-brand page, you help support CAG.
Every time you click through to a merchant through the PriceGrabber co-brand, CAG gets a few cents.

Thanks and happy shopping!

Any organization or company that wants to invest money here or otherwise partner with CAG is welcome. More money/partners will hopefully mean more and better deals for everyone involved in the future.

I don't see a drop-down menu from the Price Search button....and clicking on it doesn't do anything.

[edit: yep; we're talking about the same button. I'm using Firefox v.1.0
and yes, the other buttons show drop-down menus just fine.
Oh, and I take that back...clicking on Price Search does do something; it
refreshes the front page. ]

[quote name='RBM']I don't see a drop-down menu from the Price Search button....and clicking on it doesn't do anything.[/quote]
I'm talking about the front page of CAG:

Cheap Ass Deals/Activities/About CAG/Store Links/Price Search/ Enter the Forums

Is that what you are talking about too?
Do the other drop down menus work?
What browser are you using?

i noticed this like 10 minutes ago and used it out of excitement before looking for an introduction thread....good move, cheapy....ive always used pricegrabber and this just makes it that much more convenient....

now, please clean the lip-prints off of your ass...you're embarrassing me :oops:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']ive always used pricegrabber and this just makes it that much more convenient....

[/quote]

same here used pricegrabber to find my 3d card and a whole bunch of computer parts spanks ,much appreciated .

[quote name='RBM']I don't see a drop-down menu from the Price Search button....and clicking on it doesn't do anything.

refreshes the front page. ][/quote]

exact same happens for me using firefox

nice work, ive always liked pricegrabber

[quote name='vherub'][quote name='RBM']I don't see a drop-down menu from the Price Search button....and clicking on it doesn't do anything.

refreshes the front page. ][/quote]

exact same happens for me using firefox

nice work, ive always liked pricegrabber[/quote]

ditto

cheapy - there is no drop down menu under price search.

all the other menus work fine, but nothing appears under price search

im using firefox 1.0

[quote name='punqsux']cheapy - there is no drop down menu under price search.

all the other menus work fine, but nothing appears under price search

im using firefox 1.0[/quote]

must be a firefox glitch that heppens to me with links that are posted lik( like a link to an ebay auction for example )Im not able to see it for some reason ,but im at work using IE and its there .

[quote name='punqsux']man..im gunna miss the cag-o-matic

nothing against price grabber, but i prefered the cagomatic[/quote]

The CAG-O-Matic isn't going anywhere...only its place in the drop down menus is moving.

EDIT: The front page drop down should work in firefox, opera, and IE now. The menu on the cheapassgamer.pricegrabber.com page needs to be fixed.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='punqsux']man..im gunna miss the cag-o-matic

nothing against price grabber, but i prefered the cagomatic[/quote]

The CAG-O-Matic isn't going anywhere...only its place in the drop down menus is moving.

EDIT: The front page drop down should work in firefox, opera, and IE now. The menu on the cheapassgamer.pricegrabber.com page needs to be fixed.[/quote]

i was thinking since there was no drop down that the link would take you right to price grabber ^^

the drop down works fine now

Sweeeeeet - I have used PriceGrabber for a long time and it is usually my starting point when looking for internet deals...I LOVE that they try to include shipping costs and give you the true lowest price for items. Rock on.

Welcome, PriceGrabber.

I just tried it to find a price for the Bowlingual Dog Translator (a gag gift for my sister) because I just ordered one this morning for $20 from Petco. PriceGrabber gave me 3 prices ranging from $45 to $120. Might be good to shop around.

CAG-O-MATIC isn't working for me right now.

Yeah, its having trouble...

FYI, I added a list to the PriceGrabber page in the forums.
I called it CAGrabber...get it? CAGrabber!

cagrabber.jpg

[quote name='CheapyD']
CAG-O-MATIC isn't working for me right now.

Yeah, its having trouble...

FYI, I added a list to the PriceGrabber page in the forums.
I called it CAGrabber...get it? CAGrabber!

cagrabber.jpg
[/quote]

:? I don't get it. :p

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You should add it to the Artemis Green layout. I can't see it unless I go to a different layout.[/quote]

The Artimis Green template was there just for testing purposes and now I have removed it.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You should add it to the Artemis Green layout. I can't see it unless I go to a different layout.[/quote]

The Artimis Green template was there just for testing purposes and now I have removed it.[/quote]

Damn, I loved that Color scheme. It looked damn good, Cheapy. I think you should leave it in. It lloads faster than the CheapassGreen.

bread's done
Back