Sam's Club Punch Out Wii $8.48

Status
Not open for further replies.

herczakt

CAGiversary!
Sam's Club has Punch Out (Wii) for only $8.48. Someone may want to buy the other Sam's Clubs out of their inventory like I did mine. Glad they had 6 copies :D They also have Up (Wii) for like $5 as well.:roll:

According to Amazon, you could net about $14 of trade in credit per copy. Not too bad I guess. Depends on how many copies you find.

[quote name='herczakt']Sam's Club has Punch Out (Wii) for only $8.48. Someone may want to buy the other Sam's Clubs out of their inventory like I did mine. Glad they had 6 copies :D [/QUOTE]

CAG Veteran or Douchebag In Training, which is more appropriate...

If anyone wants to hook a CAG up PM me. I'll leave you a glowing feedback, I'll get a cheap game and you're still make some scratch on the markup. :)

This is a general statement to any takers.

Thanks for the heads up even if you are being a dick in hoarding them all. I placed an order online to pickup Sunday. All, check out the store locater online and it will tell you if it's in stock and at what price.

This sounds real suspicious here. Online is $42. Sam Club rarely does game deals that cheap. Its most likely a price mistake in the store. Don't get your hopes too high.

I used the online search but it not only told me most games were out of stock that I know are in-stock, the ones it did find all had the wrong price. I'm glad it's working for some of you though.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP. I don't have a Sam's membership but I asked a friend who works there to look for one for me.

[quote name='Megafrog']Game hoarders are douche bags![/QUOTE]

stfu, seriously, you guys are annoying. No one has any said right to any deals. If someone that wants to buy all the stock gets there first, all the power to them. I am disappoint when I walk in and all the copies of a deal are gone, but oh well, that's how it goes. Guys that sit here and whine about everybody not sharing and taking all their precious copies are far bigger douche bags.

I took a stab in the dark and did an in-store pickup order from the website, even though my store said low stock and wouldn't give a number, and hey it worked.

[quote name='KurtCobain']Sam's Club in Virginia Beach has 2 left in stock, priced at $8.48 according to the website. Too far of a drive for me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. If I ever dig myself out of the snow I might pick one up.

[quote name='LucerinRed']stfu, seriously, you guys are annoying. No one has any said right to any deals. If someone that wants to buy all the stock gets there first, all the power to them. I am disappoint when I walk in and all the copies of a deal are gone, but oh well, that's how it goes. Guys that sit here and whine about everybody not sharing and taking all their precious copies are far bigger douche bags.[/QUOTE]

Mmm... no. I'm not even planning to get in on this deal, but the guy bought out the store and then bragged about it for everyone to read. Sounds like a douchebag move to me. If you have a problem with my feelings on the matter, then I think you're in the same category.

Thanks so much, OP! Picked up one for me and one for my brother, here in Northern Virginia. Left one for somebody else.

I got a PS2 Official Guitar Hero Guitar, $1.83. It is wireless and in a blue box.

I also saw a Nyko PS3 Guitar for $2.xx
Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundles from $10.xx to $13.xx depending on the system

$8 is about what it's worth IMO. If you liked Punch Out it's probably worth trying for that price, but I wouldn't spend more than maybe $10. (I spent full price or thereabouts.)

Just an FYI, I also got Grand Slam Tennis for the Wii for 8.48 today when I went to look for this and Batman.

[quote name='herczakt']Sam's Club has Punch Out (Wii) for only $8.48. Someone may want to buy the other Sam's Clubs out of their inventory like I did mine. Glad they had 6 copies :D They also have Up (Wii) for like $5 as well.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I bought five and left five there. Gamestop is giving $19. The one I went to let me trade in two with a receipt (to prove I didn’t steel them)and that gave me an extra $10. The Edge card gave me +10%. Those two trades paid for the five I bought and I can give two to friends and keep one. You rock! If you need a kidney or something, let me know. By the way, Amazon is giving $22 for it.

[quote name='LucerinRed']I was going to just buy 1 copy, but when I got there they had 3 more, and I really wanted to annoy waxHead, so I bought the rest.[/QUOTE]

:lol: As long as you flip them and spend the extra $$$ on booze and strippers, it's ok with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back