CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

Links of Interest

CAG Forum:

CAG Arcade Stick Thread II
- A place to discuss about arcade sticks.

XBox360 Super Street Fighter IV Thread - Discussion about the 360 port of SSFIV

Xbox360 Blazblue: Continuum Shift Thread - Discussion about the 360 port of BB:CS

Other Sites:

Shoryuken.com
- An excellent resource for anything fighting game related. Commonly abbreviated SRK. Forum is also available covering a wide range of topics.

EventHubs.com - Another excellent resource for fighting games. Mainly focuses on Capcom fighting games.

Slagcoin.com - An excellent resource for anything arcade stick related.

Media:

Ultimate Japanese Balltop Joystick Holding Guide (youtube) - video covering the various ways to hold a japanese balltop joystick

ShinJN's Tech Review of Madcatz TE Stick (youtube) - in depth video covering the aspects of the TE stick (modding, parts, instructions, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
daunting task option.

you have battle fantasia and no blazblue?

what about kof12? i kid i kid. - well i do own it =[

im sure paco would nominate mk2

how come you socom guys arent playing mag?

I'll include those games, in due time.

I would get MAG, but it'd have to be a decent enough deal. I've mostly been seeing a "meh" factor across the board lately. Though the lack of auto aim sounds like a game right up my alley.

[quote name='enufs8d']daunting task option.

you have battle fantasia and no blazblue?

what about kof12? i kid i kid. - well i do own it =[

im sure paco would nominate mk2

how come you socom guys arent playing mag?[/QUOTE]

Are you challenging me to KOMBAT?

Well, thread is up and running. So come one come all.

Also, I'd like to nominate Paco as both a KoF XII (it's in his blood) and Mortal Kombat 2 master. Though I'll have to get that Mortal Kombat 2 list going sometime.

Included my psn id; everything and the whole shabang.

Option, when I clicked on the Battle Fantasia logo, it redirected me to the Blazblue spreadsheet. So, you might want to fix that little problem. Other than that, keep doing what you're doing. I like this matchmaking thread.

I'm pretty sure I own every fighter released on ps3. I haven't touched it in a while,but any chance of adding Mortal Kombat VS DC to that list? xD

On another note. I'll play any fighter with anyone that wants to play.;)

[quote name='jman619']I'm pretty sure I own every fighter released on ps3. I haven't touched it in a while,but any chance of adding Mortal Kombat VS DC to that list? xD

On another note. I'll play any fighter with anyone that wants to play.;)[/QUOTE]
Nice suggestion. I totally forgot about that game. I even have it, though it's staring at me waiting to shed it's shrink wrap. I'll work on getting that and MK2 on board.

[quote name='Paco']You need more KOMBAT and possibly KINGING.[/QUOTE]

I played some Blazblue yesterday for the first time in over a month. I know how much you like it Paco. ;)

[quote name='distgfx']Why was my comment from SFIV removed?! It is FACT that chac bangs my mom.[/QUOTE]

Because you don't have a picture of Dan. Instead you have a picture of Cody, a evil and sinful icon.

[quote name='jman619']I played some Blazblue yesterday for the first time in over a month. I know how much you like it Paco. ;)[/QUOTE]

I ought blaz. YOUR ASS . Blaz. ASS. I know you like it Jman.

Well, he doesn't even play online that much. And stop *cough* sucking his dick *cough*.

Great games earlier bullish, Paco, and Esper. I notice a lot of you have HD Remix. We should definitely get some games going on that thing, especially since it has the best netcode IMO (same with MvC2).

[quote name='option.iv']Well, he doesn't even play online that much. And stop *cough* sucking his dick *cough*.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you're the one choking on it. :lol:

Seriously though, even if he doesn't play online, who else can give out Tekken advice here? Seriously?

GGs to option. lol @ you perfecting me last match with dan. I just got peed on. My mind went completely blank for two rounds playing as Abel. I was stopped air-to-air. Couldn't advance forward. I can't time dan's strings while I was trapped in the corner. I panicked and decided not to roll, cause I knew you were waiting for that. I couldn't jump, might get srk'ed or get hit with a neutral jump attack. So, I was still in the corner blocking dan's s.hp, c.mk into dan's 1 kick tatsu(i don't know the move). During that time, all I could think about is tornado throw after the strings. So, i'm like "alright cool, time to use it". But nooo, you hit followed it up with the same strings and it caught me. :cry:

Saikyo power mindgames.

I agree with uraizen too, nominating MarkMan as an expert in Tekken.

I'm not sucking on anyone's
0efc4dc90a11e94a29f5a48f8bf6e3b5.jpg
ding dong.

That opening post is so awesome.

Signed up on the spreadsheet for SFIV and will be getting SSIV. I also have MvC2 and HD Remix, but don't play the latter two as often.

ok I gotta sign up on this. I still need to download MvC2 on ps3. I barely play my 360 as of lately.

I will sign up for all Street Fighter games, Tekken 6, and definately Super Street Fighter 4 when it comes out.

Haha, I just got off some HD Remix games with Esper. I'm way too pooped to play. I'm up for some either tomorrow or the weekend though. Can't wait for some tig 'ol bitties.

It's weird going back from SF4 to HD Remix. You really have to ride the gate of the stick in order to pull off supers for srk characters. Lots of fun, especially playing with Vega. So much damage off his super.

[quote name='option.iv']Haha, I just got off some HD Remix games with Esper.[/QUOTE]

Hey I was there for 5 minutes before the game started hating me :cry:. I would have kept trying but it was already 2:30 my time... Both of you would have gotten some really easy wins (I was just happy when rounds were close).

thinking about signing up for SF4, Tekken 6, and BlazBlue

problem is, just moved from a fight pad to a TE stick, which means i basically have to relearn the game (YAY!!)

I just got tekken 6 yesterday and haven't even put it in the 'station yet. BlazBlue is the LE and it's still sealed.

but yea, decisions.....decisions...

Sign me up! I basically have every game on the list. Fond memories of playing matches online with CAGs around Street Fighter IV's release.

[quote name='Esper']It's weird going back from SF4 to HD Remix. You really have to ride the gate of the stick
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
in order to pull off supers for srk characters. Lots of fun, especially playing with Vega. So much damage off his super.[/QUOTE]

I kept getting hugged by that damn super, I didn't know what to do, lol.

[quote name='heavyd853']hahahah I just signed up.

Marvel will be fun :)[/QUOTE]
Wassup heavyd

[quote name='MisterBee']Hey I was there for 5 minutes before the game started hating me :cry:. I would have kept trying but it was already 2:30 my time... Both of you would have gotten some really easy wins (I was just happy when rounds were close).[/QUOTE]
Great games Mr.B. Unfortunately the game can act up at times.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']thinking about signing up for SF4, Tekken 6, and BlazBlue

problem is, just moved from a fight pad to a TE stick, which means i basically have to relearn the game (YAY!!)

I just got tekken 6 yesterday and haven't even put it in the 'station yet. BlazBlue is the LE and it's still sealed.

but yea, decisions.....decisions...[/QUOTE]
What's up man. You can always ask here for tips on playing with stick. Lot's of people like myself play stick and can at least provide some pointers.

[quote name='GodlyOne']Sign me up! I basically have every game on the list. Fond memories of playing matches online with CAGs around Street Fighter IV's release.[/QUOTE]
Good to see you back Godly.

[quote name='Esper']It's weird going back from SF4 to HD Remix. You really have to ride the gate of the stick
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID
in order to pull off supers for srk characters. Lots of fun, especially playing with Vega. So much damage off his super.[/QUOTE]

Yep, your execution has to be way better in HD Remix. The input recognition window is way smaller.

I've been playing some HD remix because of this thread, made me want to pick it back up again. SF4 has messed up my HD Remix fundamentals.

Who's up for some KOF XII?

Come on option. You need to get your KOF on.

[quote name='Frank Deluded']Yep, your execution has to be way better in HD Remix. The input recognition window is way smaller.

I've been playing some HD remix because of this thread, made me want to pick it back up again. SF4 has messed up my HD Remix fundamentals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I couldn't combo anything in HD remix and resorted to mashing them grabs, haha.

[quote name='Paco']Who's up for some KOF XII?

Come on option. You need to get your KOF on.[/QUOTE]
GOod games man, but i seriously can't get used to the lag. Either I would have to mash buttons or input my motions like 5 minutes ahead of time.

[quote name='notorious_pip']I just signed up for everything. Hit me up if you see me on for any of the games I have.[/QUOTE]
Nice to see you on pip, will do.

[quote name='option.iv']Yeah, I couldn't combo anything in HD remix and resorted to mashing them grabs, haha.

GOod games man, but i seriously can't get used to the lag. Either I would have to mash buttons or input my motions like 5 minutes ahead of time.

Nice to see you on pip, will do.[/QUOTE]

You aren't even trying to fight. TRY HARDER NEXT TIME. And the lag is minimal in the game when it's just between us. I can understand it when Face joins because he's freeloading the neighbors internet, but just you and me and that other guy? LOL.

Jman tried to play some KOF. But unfortunately for him, the Blazblues ruined his luck.

[quote name='Paco']Jman tried to play some KOF. But unfortunately for him, the Blazblues ruined his luck.[/QUOTE]

Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag
Lag

[quote name='Paco']Jman tried to play some KOF. But unfortunately for him, the Blazblues ruined his luck.[/QUOTE]

Haha. I haven't played it in forever. As much as you play If I beat you at it there would be something wrong with that. I haven't played Tekken 6 in a while,but the last time I did the online to it was way better than before. I can usually get good matches in kof xii. I don't know if I get lucky and play people on the east coast or what. I do know we get some bad lag in mk2 and king of fighters xii,but we could play sfiv and it isn't that way. I know you said mk2/kof was region based. The online to kof at first was terrible. Its fine after that patch. I could beat you at mvc2 or Blazblue,but I know that will never be considering you hate those games. ;)

[quote name='distgfx']Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag Lag
Lag
[/QUOTE]

If there was no lag, my Daimon would be so much more accurate. But I stick mainly to my West Coast list of people on my PSN list to play KOF with. Lots of great matches. I gotta keep on my game now since I have about 20 people on my list that play KOF XII.

Anyone ever notice on the PSN, they have Ryu on the capcom advert/logo?

It's the artwork from CvS2, rendered by the SNK artist. Could that mean CvS2 is coming? Prolly no chance in hell though.

bread's done
Back