New cases for xbox 1 games?

Ruahrc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have recieved a few choice xbox titles from Goozex recently. As pretty much all the games I have left are ones that I intend to keep for collector's sake (and possible re-play on my 360) I would like to know if there is an easy and reasonably priced way to get some good condition cases that I can exchange the ratty ones I got from goozex out with.

I remember doing this a while back with Nintendo, where I was able to order directly from them several new gamecube cases so that I could change out the worst condition ones for brand new ones. Now those GC games are like mint.

Is there something similar I can do for xbox game cases? I don't think I'd be able to order them direct from MS, but perhaps another source...?

I don't know of any online stores that sell genuine cases. There are a few sellers on Ebay and Amazon who sell them for about $1 a case. Your best bet might be to find a store that sells old Xbox games for cheap and find some old sports games with cases in good condition.

Thanks. I've been thinking about picking up a set of those cases offered on Amazon or ebay. I'd pay ~$1 per case. Problem is it's hard to find a box with the right quantity. I'm not really into buying 28 cases when I only need probably

There's a thread on the Video Game Deals forum about people finding original xbox games at Dollar Tree and other dollar stores. You can just throw away the (most likely) crappy game and sleeves and keep the case.

bread's done
Back